To what extent can email IDs reveal your seriousness ?

When you are leaving an email address on your resume you need to make sure the address isn't going to disqualify you. For the email address you are using for your job search avoid anything that would be considered tacky or inappropriate. On a daily basis, we are facing unprofessional addresses such as " bello, sono, soso, James bond" and other ones.
Also,Do not have religious, political or other ideological references in your email address.
Get another one for the professional you. Make a simple email address.
It doesn't have to be a business email address. It doesn't have to convey anything positive. It just can't represent something that could be potentially considered as negative.
if you want to be taken seriously as a professional, your contact info needs to convey professionalism.

i remember i was a recruiter in an American company in Amsterdam and i had a CV from a guy who used to work in a caffee shop ( a shop where drugs are sold legally ,,, which is normal in The Netherlands).

In his CV his email address was: crazyaboutweed (AT)something.com hhhhhhhhhhhh
Besides it seems he had in the end of his CV a brief motivation letter he ever wrote when he applied for a position in a caffee shop, and by mistake he forgot that paragraph in the CV, so basically he was telling us how much he was into weed and drugs and how good he can sell drugs hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

crazy but it happened.
Makrem

hhhhhh ..omg hilarious

hello EBMCRC AND MAKREM.
there is friend of mine is name bearing bello and is using this name on his  EMAIL CV to apply for a job  since last year . His an international student  here in our institut  but want a part time job to survive with his financial need . Can he edit his CV .PLS HELP ADVICE ON THIS ISSUE IS MY ROOM MATE.THANK  U

lol thanks for the laugh