Is this easy to get job in tunisia???

Assalam alaykum wa rahmatullah...
Hi....
Namaste....

I am Mohammad from india willing to move Tunisia soon Insha Allah.,...
I am a network engineer and quite worried either if i will get job there or not....
Can anyone please guide me to the right.....
and someone guide me please how to apply for job from india itself so that i could be hired directly by anyone of the company....

Thank you

hi friend do u speak or understand french ??

Hi mate...
No Akhi i dont....
I have just started learning ...

oh damn . french could help you a lot . the least i can do is to give you this site there u can find a lot of offer but unfortunatly its all in french . may be u can use a translator ;)http://keejob.com/

or else here very interessting http://www.learn4good.com/jobs/language … y/tunisia/

Thank you brother ... will try my best ... do you use facebook?

yes i do but not so often i think my id    riadh ben cheikh

Mohammad - it is very difficult right now for anyone to get a job in Tunisia.  We have high unemployment and due to the political situation it is not stable but we also have a very educated and skilled population many of whom are looking for jobs. Unless you can have a company hire you prior to your arrival I doubt that it's going to be easy for you, Tunisians are hired as a priority over foreigners as it should be.

salam mohamad . oen more question ... are you coming here just to work or u are coming here for other reason and u just need to work in that time ? or else i think tunisia is not the right destination to just go work in it :(

@Tunisiandolly... Sister you are right... in everytime priority is preferebly given to them who are native first and then rest are hired...
Well somehow all i can do is to try my luckkk and surely i will get if i have been defined for it insha Allah ta'ala...

@Riadh Akhi....... Working is not just a vision for i am willing to move to tunisia rather i want to be married with a tunisian woman as well hahahaha LOL

No, it isn't.

Can i get a job i  Tunisia being an Indian, can i teach English optional , well am a Biotechnology Engineer though.

Hello Baadshah,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do you speak Arabic? Why have you chosesn Tunisia?

Firstly, I invite you to read the articles in the Work in Tunisia section.

Before obtaining a work visa, it is important that find a job first. For more information please read this:

https://www.globalization-partners.com/ … isas/#gref

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Can i get a job i Tunisia being an Indian, can i teach English optional , well am a Biotechnology Engineer though.
-@Baadshah Kumar

Everything in Tunisia is in French. They do not speak traditional Arabic it is only a broken Arabic they speak that regular Arabic speaks won't understand and they also don't understand traditional Arabic speakers either.

Almost no job besides possibly being an English teacher will allow you to only speak English. Even most English teaching jobs will require you to know French or Arabic. Also many places require you to hold a degree in teaching English or to have different certificates in teaching English. And since you're not a native English speaker it will be expected for you to also have your TOFL or IELS showing that you speak fluent English when applying for English teaching jobs.

As a biotechnology engineer you may be able to find some work at a few universities or international companies inside of Tunisia. But Tunisia has a very high unemployment rate, and many people with the same degrees all competing for the same jobs.

Not only this but Tunisia pays very little for what the jobs are worth. Almost all educated Tunisians are trying to leave Tunisia right now since they can't find work.

Unless if you come to Tunisia to start your own business, or you have an international company willing to hire you then you will not find a job in Tunisia besides low level jobs that will only pay you 100-200 USD a month. This will be working as a waiter, working in a restaurant, working in trash recycling and collection, working in construction, working on farms picking vegetables, and fruits.

@Randomguy2000 Tunisians dont understand Arabic? Im going to have to strongly disagree with you there! Whilst the spoken dialect is Tunisien (a mashup of Arabic, Berber & French, they all learn MSA in school. That along with learning to read Qu'ran, gives most Tunisians an exceptional understanding of Arabic (whilst accents vary, the core language remains the same) & many households have TV channels from across the Arab network like MBC. On a trip to Morocco my husband ended up speaking with locals in proper Arabic as speaking their individual dialects to each other caused confusion.

@Randomguy2000 Tunisians dont understand Arabic? Im going to have to strongly disagree with you there! Whilst the spoken dialect is Tunisien (a mashup of Arabic, Berber & French, they all learn MSA in school. That along with learning to read Qu'ran, gives most Tunisians an exceptional understanding of Arabic (whilst accents vary, the core language remains the same) & many households have TV channels from across the Arab network like MBC. On a trip to Morocco my husband ended up speaking with locals in proper Arabic as speaking their individual dialects to each other caused confusion.
-@eslsbt

I have spoken arabic, along with many other arabs from Syria, and the middle east, and they barley understand half of what we are saying. Forcing us to switch to multiple different languages until they finally understand what we are saying.

They majority of the population does not speak arabic, and what they speak is a form dejirja which is not traditional arabic, and can be barley recognized. When we speak in arabic half the time we are met with confused looks, and with them then trying to speak to us in french.

You may find some Tunisians who can understand proper arabic but they are far and few between. If you knew the Tunisian education system then you would know only lower grades speak arabic with French being forced onto most students in higher grades with it almost being mandatory once they reach university level which is a huge issue because Tunisia faces a high drop out rate because of this.

Morocco dialect is different from Tunisian even though similar. You cannot compare them, and Moroccans have far more exposure to foreign tourists. While many Moroccans can speak Derjira, Arabic, French, and English. Only few Tunisians can speak English. You are speaking about Moroccans and Tunisians who have two different accents. Which even sometimes it is hard for a Moroccan and a Tunisian to understand each other.

And even if they speak enough Arabic for tourism purposes this doesn't carry over into professional work which will require holding conversations in Arabic or Deira all day long. Not only this but everything is done in Dejira(Arabic) plus French. Anyone who comes to work in Tunisia would need to know both languages unless of course they manage to find an international company where they can work in English, or in the main language of the international company.