Car spare part

Where can i get some silent block for a car in constanta?

Hi VctoriaDuplenne,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Haiii... Thank you very much.
Glad i can join the forum, hopefully i can share and get info as well.. 😊😊😊

Try ingaraj.ro or autokarma.ro both are decent online parts shops with good service from my experience.

@ Shawarma : they are 3 and holds an electrical part, our car  is Morgan 3 wheeler, you can see the black electrical part infront, down the engine on the right. I couldnt find at several shops i've tried in constanta, so we tried to make one. And new problem comes now, we need a collar for the exhaust (it's broken).

@ romaniac : thank you, we will try.

Or maybe you guys may give some info where can i find a motorbike part shop? Because the engine of the car is a Harley Davidson engine (SNS)
Thanks before..

Hi Victoria,

I have not seen many speciality stores in constanta such as the one you are looking for. Your best bet is to order online. There are many stores which I am positive that they have the parts you need. For example there is this one which is specialized in bikes:

motociclete.com.ro/magazin/

or there is always the good old romanian version of ebay:

okazii.ro

If you choose to order online, it will be matter of knowing what the part is called in Romanian. My advise is to call any Romanian friend which may be of assistance just to identify the part's name in Romanian and then order.

I personally work with computers and it is hard to come around some specific parts sometimes, and if I happen to find them somewhere in constanta, they are always super expensive compared to what they would cost in the US or ebay. I usually end up ordering all of my parts online.

Warning: Do not order from another country if the part you need is urgent. Last time I ordered something from outside Romania it took a month to get a notice in the mail for me to go pick up the part at the local post office where I was interrogated for 15 minutes about the part and its purpose... :'(

I hope that this helps

Oh and by the way... the only term I know related to your parts is exhaust... which in Romanian is "evacuare"

Hai Hugo,

Thank you very much for your time to give such information, this is helpfull. We will try to do like you suggested.
Have a nice day..

Always a pleasure to help out. Let me know if you need anything else.