Projet in californie

hY
my name is samuel and i have 19 years old, i live in canada, in the province of quebec(a french province). In september, my friend and my want to go work in california, venicebeach for 1 years to practice english.I know that it's difficult because we need VISA and paper, so is it possible to realise??  how is it possible?
thanks!!

Welcome on Expat-blog momol!  I suggest you to have a look at theWork visa in the USA Guide.

I hope this helps

Good luck
Christine

Hi Momel,
Congrats for your Calif. trip. Getting work visa especially at California is becoming tougher these days for controlling unemployment inside usa.
which visa you need ? (H1A, H1B or etc.. )
if it is possible for you to have one more trip then take tourist visa.
I suggest you make use of reliable agents for getting visa there, but dont feel into wrong hands. There are lot of documents it is required to be prepared i suggest you to use essayacademicians for preparing customized customized visa & essay writing their office is located both at canada and california (sand diego, island avenue). Please read this post also about getting visa in northamerica
last but not least read these guides to get a insight
http://www.workpermit.com/us/us.htm

As a peer mentor for students, one study tip that really helped with planning and accountability was to have students schedule study hours into their week, just like any other activity. So, if you had a test one week, you would block two hours of study time on your calendar each day leading up to the test. We also created schedules for the two weeks before finals and designated which subjects would be studied on which days based on the order of the final exams.

Hi momol,

What is your plan?

- You want to take English classes only?
--> To get your F-1 visa, you will be asked to proof you have enough money on your account to live in California for one year with no revenu, I think.
- You want to work full time and take evening English classes?
--> You should have a good English level to get a job for one year.

With both solution you can improve your English. Both are possible depending on your profile.