MEDICAL SCIENCE OPPORTUNITIES

Hi everyone. I'm Ndumi. I'm currently residing in South Africa and working for an engineering company. I would really appreciate an internship in the biomedical field department as I have a diploma in that stream. I would preferably like to be in a lab based in Gaborone but any other lab within the boarders of Botswana would also serve me well. I also do have a few questions such as the level of health care in Botswana and the priorities of the government towards health care amongst just a few. In addition I'd like to find friends as well in Botswana that can help me in my quest of finding a job in the beautiful country.

Hi Ndumi,

Welcome to Expat.com!

For your jobs search, i would suggest you to post an ad in the jobs in Botswana section.

Thank you,
Christine

I have a Technician Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering,NCC in Electrical Industrial Maintenance,Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety,4 months mining experience(Jwaneng Cut 8),2years food manufaturing plant maintenance(BMC,Lobatse),15years(BDF) military experience as well as an electrician,.Military explosivs certificates.i need a job in the mining sector here in Botswana or Australia