How much does a wedding cost in Vietnam?

hi , depend what in wedding day & wedding photography you want it ,
ceremony spend cost ... parent usage cost  , some more wedding ring not cheap now ..

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@Viloonlooi
We more than broke even.
Kept it Simple with Italian instrumental back ground music and great food.
Fifteen tables.
Absolutely NO!! Karaoke nor drunks.
Everyone enjoyed dinner and a quiet conversations with old family members and new friends.

Up to you to plan and enjoy your day.

And yes,we had the wedding dress with make-up, music, dancers and photography.
Hi, i am Malaysian married with Vietnam girls 5 years ago at Tay ninh, near ho chi Minh about 100km. As my remember i pass about usd 4.5k to her's parent for including feasts of marriage. The gold of my wife about usd 1k , i brought it at Singapore. Photo was usd 300 including transport. After that i still spending about usd 2k for other payments (like transport/beer/wine/and a lots of thing they're brought) . This was depending of what's they requested. I think you should discuss with them. And set it a amounts of you can accept. Because after the marriage, they will requested more other amounts from your side.
My wedding cost zip,nil,nought,nothing.

We had the wedding out the front on my inlaws house in the countryside. All the tiền cưới (wedding money) paid for everything and there was 15 million vnd left over for mum and dad.
My wedding cost zip,nil,nought,nothing.

We had the wedding out the front on my inlaws house in the countryside. All the tiền cưới (wedding money) paid for everything and there was 15 million vnd left over for mum and dad.
- @colinoscapee

Most often the case unless you are stupid mate. All Vietnamese weddings I have been to (& there have been many) more than cover the costs by money gifts from the guests!
This topic seems to exhibit a lot of current interest even though the OP was in July of 2013.    That is 9 years ago.   I point this out to highlight how random some topic closures are, including one very recently closed.  To my mind, if a topic is showing new interest, it should remain open regardless of when it was started.   Fortunately, I have no plans to be married again so the actual content has little interest for me, but that does not mean I think it should be closed.