Looking for females friends in Toronto

Hi my name is Helen Vretanos and im 25 years old born in canada and want to make new female friends in toronto from all over the world who are my age or close to my age to meet up with in person and communicate with them and i accept females from all over the world i dont care what race or background they come from as long as they are good people and have a good heart and treat me well thats all that matters to me cause i had old friends from my old schools which i knew for a very long time now and i got rid of them because they were backstabbers and they treated me like shit and they never respected me thats why im willing to make new female friends so if any female girl from any type of race wanna contact me in other words text me, or call me, or email me my cell number is *** and my email address is *** dont ever hesitate to contact me cause im a very nice girl if you guys get a chance to know me thanks goodbye!!!

Hello Helen Vretanos.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Toronto forum for more visibility.

I am sure you'll meet a lot of new people here.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Helen,

I saw your message and my name is Jasmine, French speaking and am open to make friends. I have a toddler age 4 years old and I have been in Toronto past 13 years and lived in Paris. Parents are from Mauritius and I enjoyed having good friends in my life. Hope things are well for you. take care

jasmini2017 wrote:

Hello Helen,

I saw your message and my name is Jasmine, French speaking and am open to make friends. I have a toddler age 4 years old and I have been in Toronto past 13 years and lived in Paris. Parents are from Mauritius and I enjoyed having good friends in my life. Hope things are well for you. take care

You've responded to someone that hasn't been online in 4 years!  You're a bit late I think, you might want to respond on more current topics for better luck at getting a response ;)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team