Just moved to Malta :o) Looking for friends,advice & things to do!

Hi all, just thought I would start a topic with the hope that people come and say hello - Its really nice here in Malta, so hoping to meet some new friends through this helpful website!

Hope to hear from some of you soon - Thanks for taking the time to read this ;)

Well this topic isn't going too well so far is it :( I may have to take the hint hehe

Awww hello lol

its my first day here aswell mate,i'm only 20 so its a bit overwhelming so far.

I've read about weekly meet ups in sliema on this forum.I may be looking to head to one of those soon enough, if i can summon the bottle to do so that is.

Hi

The_Newbie,

Sorry for the low responses to your quest but I think youre in the right place. As an example, the friends we have in Malta are à crédit to this forum.

Keep posting and helping others, friends will come along.

Thanks
Smeddie

Hi Newbie,Dianne and Jordan,

welcome to the forum.

Check out the 'sticky' on Expat meet-ups. Then you will be up-to-date. In particular the last posts ( # 176).

We meet EVERY WEdnesday at 7 pm on the seafront in Sliema for our regular Expat meeting.

There is an alternative if you don't like to hang out next to the water and bring your own food and drink. Some meet at Bianco's restaurant on Spinola Bay.

Look forward to seeing you on the beach.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi there, welcome to Malta and to the forum,you will get lots of good advice on here :-)

I've been on here for a while and it's a fantastic site with lovely helpful people :) there are also groups on Facebook which have meet ups and trips on a regular basis

Thanks for the messages everyone....I was definately right to choose Malta....Really nice people :)