Minor Road Accident

Hi anyone can suggest or comment on my post. I accidentally bump-in another car. The back bumper had a whole and the Saudi guy just got my number probably he is in hurry. He said he will call me tomorrow. Is this legal without a police report? The guy said he is a police but he is not in uniform.
Thanks

You might want to ask people who are familiar with traffic laws of Saudi Arabia.  This is an open forum.  Most of the people reading this will never set foot in Saudi Arabia.

You might want to ask people who are familiar with traffic laws of Saudi Arabia.  This is an open forum.  Most of the people reading this will never set foot in Saudi Arabia.

:one

You may want to post such a question on the Saudi Arabia forum?
Did you get their registration before they drove off?

You are right beautiful girl.

rlc288 wrote:

You are right beautiful girl.

You seem to have forgotten about your accident :p

You seem to have forgotten about your accident :p

May be thats why they had an accident in the first place... not paying attention and keeping eyes on the road :P:lol:

I noticed that my question was completely ignored too.. :rolleyes:...ah well..

Accidents have been discussed here so many times. There is a google custom serach on each page (right upper corner). I suggest try typing words there like 'accident saudi'.

Here is a useful thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=170699

I'll try to write up a consolidated article soon on this.....,as soon as I get a breather :)

@ TheLegendLeads - good info :)

@TLL and post it in the Guide?  :one