Moving to germany -cost of living

Hi ,
i have a job offer discussion going on in an automotive company near Wegberg for software test engineer with 5+ years experience , i searched on web and salary can be gross +/- 60000 eur/year.
i will be moving from india with my wife(not working),
what can be net salary after all taxes and necessary deduction , and would it be enough to live and spare some for future?
what should be best negotiation in case for monthly net salary after all taxes and necessary deductions ?
which area shall be good to live and go to work , easy to connect with airport to travel back to india ?
your kind reply awaited , thanks

you cannot negotiate your net salary as the deductions depend on so many factors. you always negotiate gross salary. use a netto-brutto calculator (such as nettolohn.de) to estimate
your net salary.

you might want to check internet listings for housing to get an idea of the cost.

ok , but in that case which monthly gross salary range should i consider ok as per current market rate , as per job description

hard to say. since you only give your number of years of experience but not your degree, the quality of your previous employers (i.e. well-known company?) and the size of the company you applied for.
it also depends of the area in Germany (no idea where Wegberg is). you usually earn more in Bavaria (Munich area) and Baden-Würtemberg, but less in the former east.

As for the area to live in: if you want good and cheap connections to india, make sure you have good an cheap connections to either Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf or Schiphol airport.

hi , yes i am graduate/bachelor in electronics and telecomm engineering with 5+ years of experience in software test n design.
the company is near wegberg area i think in hamburg district and nearest airport can be Dusseldorf . it would be helpfull to have a guess of current market rate , what should be final negotiation of monthly salary gross/net so as to live good for a couple and save properly , from you (people actually living thereby )since one cant imagine what actual cost can be into another country due to lot of difference in living , govt rules n regulations , taxes etc .

you can check anabin.de if your degree is fully recognized in germany.
you don't mention if you have a bachelor or master. bachelors are fairly new
in germany there only used to be diplomas (=masters). that would lower
your income probably as well.

please have a look on my details and give an idea of monthly salary  atleast some figure as per current market based on my bachelor degree and position in that automotive company