I live in porthacourt how can i help you.

my a teenager i live in the niger delta region...dats porthacourt...you can ask me anything you want to know ...i lived here all my life...

i am a business man base at lagos, deals with twyford sanitary wares, tiles,granites and marble. however, want to open a branch down there what is you best advice.

porthacourt is safe compared to as last 8months...u re free...no kidnapin...everitin is ok...since the government are settling the miltants...its jst ok...many whites folks are here...free...movement...bt the traffic...jam...its nutin...its a very busy city...

how abt the expat population there ?

the expert population over here is ok...they work from streets freely...

rent office in good area, how much will it cost?

how is the party places in port harcourt...

is a partying place ?

I can as well say the partying places are really coming back to life ust like before.There is free movemebt of expat now though some with security men with them but generally its peaceful now.

hi i am dentist from India,, could u please tell hows the scope for dentistry in Nigeria, can Indian doctors are permited to work over ther, and what will be the aproxx salary,,, eagrly waiting for ur reply,,
thank u ,

where do u live in pHC? and what sort of help u can do?

I'm going to need a good dentist when I finally get to Lagos!

zafarm3 wrote:

hi i am dentist from India,, could u please tell hows the scope for dentistry in Nigeria, can Indian doctors are permited to work over ther, and what will be the aproxx salary,,, eagrly waiting for ur reply,,
thank u ,

cmking wrote:

Try the Aquagem clinic (Fabac Close, just round the back of Mobil House on VI)

Run by Victor da Silva and his team. Good western standard treatment available.

Awesome, thank you so much!

chidikelvin wrote:

...they work from streets freely...

Hi. Will you tell me what you mean by "working from the streets" please?

Crystal

cmking wrote:

zafarm3 wrote:

thank u ,

You can also try Randle Hospital, Surulere Lagos

@chidikelvin Portharcourt is my dream place. How do I survive if I relocated to Portharcourt with my wife and two kids

@chidikelvin If I relocated to Portharcourt how do survive

Meanwhile, I am a hard-working person, I don't discriminate against jobs. I can do any job.

Hello Bolalamichael,

Please note that this is a very old thread and member chidikelvin is no longer active!

I recommend that you open a new thread on the Nigeria forum to enquire from active menbers.

All the best

Bhavna