TEFL Teaching

Would like information on job vacancies teaching young children basic English,i have no experience to offer but what i lack in experience i make up for in determination and enthusiasm! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated liz

did u try the british council?

hi backtothesuture,British Council in Cairo? no i havn't, would they be able to give info and advice? many thanks for reply liz

i dont know but if u ever phone them , or pay them a visit ask to meet someone british there, coz the egyptians would say no anyway, at least u will get a reasonable reply from their adminstration...but i think they would ask for some certificates or previous experience in such a field

oh by the way there are three offices of the britih council there, 2 in cairo, and 1 i alexandria, why dont u get on their website and check it out if they have any vacancies?
good luck

many thanks i will check out websites in the morning

hello maged many thanks for your reply,i would like to know more about your families requirements for example how many hours per week they would like to have lessons and also, how many children and what ages they are.i am not in cairo at present as i have to find work and also somewhere to live first.any information or help would be greatly appreciated.many thanks lizzy