Anyone here can teach me how to dance ? =)

Hello guys , I'm a new here. I was creating an account but rarely use it. anyway I would like to meet new people here from any countries to hang out with and also if you can teach me how to dance if not that's fine just wanna make new friends  =D

hi,

iam kelly, i known sexy dance but iam not living in thailand. Nice to meet you...But we can chat sometime in expat forum...

best regards,
Ms Kelly

Hey kelly ! :)

Oh thats nice ,I have been doing hip-hop dance now but not that good. But that would be great if we can chat sometimes as well ! Nice to meet you as well

Take care
Soraya

hi,

nice to see your reply, are you thai citizen? or you are a foreigner. How old are you? i have visited thailand many times and i am really enjoy your country. If i have free time, i will visit your country again. I 'd love to see your hip hop dance. I also love this type of dance.

Regards,
Ms Kelly

Hello,

same here! and yes , I'm Thai citizen :D and well I'm 21 , wbu ?
ah that's cool! its nice to hear that you're enjoy here! that would be nice if you can visit again and then we could meet ? ;)
Oh awesome! we could share our own style then.

Best regards ,

Soraya

hi soraya,

iam older than you....iam 25 T-T... are you student? which major do you study? yeah... i am planning to visit thailand this year... last visit, my friend stay in the hospital, and we dont go any where...... do you have facebook or yahoo? we still keep just incase i lost your contact. hiihi... your english is great!!!

best wishes!!
ms kelly

Hi kelly! =D

Aw no matter how old we are! if we can get along with ;)and yes I am , I'm studied in Business English yep. sounds boring yeah ? ag i see =o sounds so bad. so do you have any Thai friends in Thailand ? yes I have! just search by name is  " Benjie Soraya Ben" , yours ? lol It's fine. And thanks! you as well.

Best regards ,

Soraya

Helloooo!!!!

the business english sounds interested subjects... i think its cool. My job is relative with business. Iam a secrectary for Malaysia company in Viet Nam....i get 1 friend in thailand. He is my supplier. I have dinner with him in jiu long restaurant..i forget the name road...."Benjie Soraya Ben" sound like a foreinger name. i got your facebook....^^! are you a dancer? Can you sing?

take care,
Ms Kelly

I wanna learn dance too !!!

@Marie! =D

Ahaha yes it sounds interesting but it's boring at the same time! :P and ohh that would be nice job for you. :D sounds hard for me tho. Ah that's nice ! glad to hear that you already some Thai friend. well just add me then if you want. And yep I'm a hip-hop dancer and can sing really a little bit , you ? ;-)

@ginohu Hi! I will really appreciate if you wanna join with me and moreover , you live in BKK now right ? =D btw nice to meet you.