Stopping Hair loss?

Does anyone know any places in Jeddah that can help with hair loss/ growing back hair on a bald patch? With NO SIDE EFFECTS of course!

Try generic Proscar or (finasteride 5 mg). You have to take this for 3 months and always have to eat vegetable and salads. It ain't have any side effects. You may find this medicine online or it's very easy to find in NY.

About the first part of your question: Dermatologist to start with. There may be reasons like thyroid glands or vitamins disorders, or climate may be.

The top two places for hair loss treatment in Jeddah are, Derma Clinics in Bin Hamran Commercial Complex in Tahlia Street and Apollo Hair Center in Sari street, Jarir Bookstore building.

Cheaper option will be, a tailor-made wig hand made in India, there is a center in Sharafiya area in the heart of Little India but can't remember its name. :D

Hahaha.. Lol
Cheaper option will be, a tailor-made wig hand made in India, there is a center in Sharafiya area in the heart of Little India but can't remember its name.

What about Rogaine?

Alliecat wrote:

What about Rogaine?

They say if you stop using it, you lose even more hair.

slyshooter wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

What about Rogaine?

I've seen it make a big difference, though.  Maybe it's better to have a lifetime of Rogaine but with a head of hair? It's really not that expensive.

Alliecat wrote:
slyshooter wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

What about Rogaine?

I've seen it make a big difference, though.  Maybe it's better to have a lifetime of Rogaine but with a head of hair? It's really not that expensive.

Yup! absolutely right, never thought of it this way.

It has a side effect that increases the blood pressure  of your skull giving you an all day bad headache

ahmadaq wrote:

It has a side effect that increases the blood pressure  of your skull giving you an all day bad headache

I know a couple guys back home who use it and never complained of headaches.  Maybe it's one of those side-effects that possibly can occur.

Not everybody will suffer from  this side-effect , but I know that some of my friends and I all did…

An easy and sexy ( we like to think its sexy) solution is to shave your head and enjoy the cold breeeeeeze

ahmadaq wrote:

Not everybody will suffer from  this side-effect , but I know that some of my friends and I all did…

An easy and sexy ( we like to think its sexy) solution is to shave your head and enjoy the cold breeeeeeze

Yea, I'm doing that but you know man, being without hair makes u look atleast 5 years older, e.g. I'm 16 right now but it makes me look like 21

The shaved head thing only looks sexy if you're built like Vin Diesel ;)

Just sharing for those who still have hairs and still young to lose it, avoid getting stress, never take shower with hot water or at least not direct from you scalp, massage your head once if not oftenly, if your using gels remove it before going to bed, vitamins help too. If your losing your hair by lineage blame your family......:D

(sometimes talking to your hair can help hair to grow back and faster, just like plants........:cool:) as if......

I'm 33 and having the same problem despite leading a healthy lifestyle.  I put it down to genetics, shower water and stress but sadly there's nothing I can do about that!!  I would opt for the wig option if they have 'em in bright Saudi green.  Hey!  If you can't beat it you just got to live with it. :cool:

@frazzla  Some people use bottled water to wash/rinse their hair and say it helps.

Alliecat wrote:

The shaved head thing only looks sexy if you're built like Vin Diesel ;)

:one

Hair loss makes me very upset and recovered by nuhairrx.I have long softer and thick hair now.

Did you hear about Xpecia For Men Tablets and Hairforte Men Spray ?  Xpecia contains Saw Palmetto extract which blocks DHT, stops hair loss and promotes new hair growth with a permanent result and it doesn't cause any hair growth on the rest of the body except the hair scalp. It is manufactured in turkey and shipped worldwide. People experience great results. Hope this helps.

Hi
Did you hear about Xpecia For Men Tablets ? It contains Saw Palmetto extract which blocks DHT hormone and promotes new hair growth. People experience great results. And the effect is permanent, it doesn't stop when you stop using it. It is manufactured in turkey and shipped worldwide.
-       It contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals for healthy hair and hair scalp.
-       It blocks DHT, which is the main reason of male pattern hair loss.
-       It improves hair quality.
-       It prolongs the anagen phase.
-       It increases hair growth.
-       It does not cause weight gain

Hope this helps.
Good luck

Have you tried Anne's hair growth oils from UK? Check annesoilssaudi on Instagram and fb