Car lovers@singapore

Folks i am thinking of having a car lovers forum where we can catch up as a group and share about our passions for the four wheels. Let me know if any of you would be keen.

I heard its quite expensive to own a car in Singapore. Is this true?
I looked on a few car sales websites in Singapore and the prices were not cheap either.  :rolleyes:

Yes it is Jazzy and i think the logic behind is very simple that they dont want the roads to be crowded with cars in this small island country. If you have been to KL or Beijing you would see that even though you have a car there driving it in peak hours is nearly impossible.

However , i have found that you get no taxi's when it rains or when you want it( especially in the morning) here in Singapore so as far as i am concerned car becomes a necessity.

owning a car in Singapore is so expensive you need a COE just to think about it!!

yeah but trust me its worth it:)especially during peak hours

@GladMax

Totally agree with you. I'm just jealous and miss driving!! ;)

Did you manage to check the old car sales ?. they had huge reductions going .

I wish I had when I first moved to Singapore! Its a bit late for me now as we're moving to Dubai in a few months time but would definitely recommend to any new peeps arriving here.  Cars are such a hot topic in Singapore I think it would be a great blog/sticky topic.  Happy driving all!

Cheers,
Fraz

what wheels you driving btw?