Protein treatment for straightened hair-any good salons ?

Dear all,
We are from India presently settled in Vietnam.My wife has straightened her curled hair about 4 years back.The straightening has to be done once every 6 months and the protein treatment has to be made to the hair periodically for hair nourishment and prevent hairfall.please suggest any salons in Ho Chi Minh city where they ubderstand english and where this could be done.

Gnanasekhar.S & jayanthi.L

Gnana Sekhar.S wrote:

Dear all,
We are from India presently settled in Vietnam.My wife has straightened her curled hair about 4 years back.The straightening has to be done once every 6 months and the protein treatment has to be made to the hair periodically for hair nourishment and prevent hairfall.please suggest any salons in Ho Chi Minh city where they ubderstand english and where this could be done.

Gnanasekhar.S & jayanthi.L

Dear Mr. Gnanasekhar!
I am an Indian and  my wife is a Vietnamese. We are living at An Duong Vuong street, Q.5. If you are living nearby or can come here she can introduce a nice place with reasonable cost which is used to go. It's near our home.

Ken Charma

Dear Ken Charma,

I am thankful for your reply.we are new to Ho Chi Minh City and are yet to find out the various places.I shall discuss with my wife and inform you as to when we can meet you/talk to you regarding getting information for protein treatment.Thanks for the offer.please send your phone number by SMS to my number, which is 840903614043

Gnanasekhar.s