French / Italian exchange conversation in Rome. Hard job!!

How is it possible to find so very few French people interested in some face-to-face conversations in Rome to learn Italian in changing French?

Hello mesos.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello All,I live and work in Rome (downtown). I would like to enjoy a language exchange with native speakers because I need to improve French soon to get a job abroad (sic et simpliciter!)! I look forward to talking to you. Interests:playing guitar, music, windsurfing, jogging, tasting good wine&cuisine, soccer and tennis, and so on and so for.
Many thanks, CIAO

Hello mesos.

The Community section (Language Exchange) in the Rome classifieds could help. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I speak French!!!!!

Salut, c'est vrai que tu veux apprendre a parler le français, je suis a Rome, si tu veux, on pourrait.........

Oui, c'est vrai! My level is very basic: is face to face conversation OK with you? I work downtown Rome now, I worked also in an International Organization. We can have a coffee together (one hour?)...just to start. Lunch time would be perfect. Let me know pls,Mesos

Hello spring13 -> Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum? Here is the French Speaking forum. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie