Hallo from Rome

Hi everyone, I'm from Rome, not really an expat but I'm very close, I trade in USA and Uk and I'm considering moving, if you need advices about Italy feel free to ask! If there is any trade expert here from these countries I would like to get in touch.
Best wishes!

Hi Cesar77!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi I thought this was a way to practice speaking and writing Italian? The spelling is just so hard for me to understand - here goes - Ho pensato che questo e stato di practicare il mio italian. Io sono lavoro come assistente personale di un artista. Io sono un attore in londra. Departiamo Roma in duo messi, ma voglio tornare regolarmente - tuttavia non tornare a Roma - una rovina senza modernazzione. Vorrei parlare con un sacco di relatori italiani, ciao

I'll suggest you to write english if u'r not sure with the italian, because if u'r using the translator, it seems to be a disaster and perhaps someone can get u  REALLY wrong! enjoy rome! Io sono un'artista di Lecce (scultura e gioielli) che lavoro tra italia e uk (londra).  ti occupi di films o teatro?

Hello aschlong.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie