Exporting Cars - Looking for a business partner in Dar

Dear beautiful people of Dar, I hold a car exporting business in the UK and just got back from Tanzania last week. I am currently looking for somebody who holds the following qualities:

Will be able to provide me customers anywhere in Tanzania 
Preferably Can handle port clearance in Tanzania
Preferably living in Dar Es Salaam
Good Speaking skills

Hi Rashid_99,

Please post this ad in the Dar es Salaam classifieds > looking for section - business partner.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi My name is Rashid liv in DAR. if you steel looking for some one plz email: [email protected]

contact me plase the we can see what to do mate ma email is here below:- [email protected]

Hi Rashid,
I am happy to liase/help/buy etc.
I move from UK to Tanzania regularly. I am selling cars and trucks there and I have an office by Millimancity if you know it. In the Uk I live in Reading and in Tanzania at Sinza. I have many trusted friends there including two who handle clearing in DAR and another group who clear for me in Zanzibar. We should talk more because the clearing can be a problem if you don't know people.
I am in the UK at the moment and my number is 07970466162.
Regards Alan.
- White British by the way -

I am a new member in this forum.
How much does it cost to get a car from the UK down to Tanzania?
I might be interested later this year or early 2014. But I am a bit scared by the costs and the mostprobably masses of paperwork. Eventhough I could get help with that....
I am still living in the UK but working hard on a change. I can't write about the reason why I think about getting my car to Tz. It would be too much off-topic here.
20 years ago it was still possible to drive a car through the whole Africa on its own wheels. But thanks of too many civil wars no longer an option, I think.

Hello snoopye1970 -> I suggest you to start a new thread on the Dar es Salaam forum with your questions. This will allow better interaction. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello Rashid, have u got a partner or not yet? If not yet contact to masood he is expart in cars may be yr conditions ll be good for him, his number 0789006664