Going to study to south china normal university, in Guangzhou

hey there!
My name is Felipe and IŽm from Chile.
IŽm goign to study to this university with a friend, but I donŽt know the place, is it safe? near to downtown? does anyone of you study there?? If you could give me a few tips about the place,how to get there, etc. it would be very helpful.

Ahh, and if somebody wants to learn spanish or having english conversations, welcome!

hi, felipe, welcome to guangzhou. this is the official website of south china normal university (SCNU), http://former.scnu.edu.cn/eweb/
you may find more info there.

as for the location, as i know, the university set up serveral campus located at different area in guangzhou and near guangzhou, so i cant tell where exactly you will study unless i got more info, such as reading your offer letter or calling the university office for confirmation.

as for the safety, i suggest you keep eyes on your belongings once you step out of the airport, as their may be bag picker on the bus or in the street with little people. be alert is always help with safety, right.

felipe, i will be pleased to assist you with this issue, just send me email at funtatsh@qq.com for further communication.

hola felipe, soy de santigao chile, y viajo a Guangzhou el 22 de febrero, busco algun amigo patriota para juntarnos y conversar.

In English please jorge_andres!;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.