Good Schools in Guangzhou

I am looking for a school for my 4 year old. I would like her to go to a school that focuses on Mandarin but also offers English. I also don't want to pay tons. Does anyone know of a good school? I don't need it to be a full day program either. If it is just for a couple of hours that is fine.

Thanks!
Paz

Hello Paz. :)

I hope that you will soon get replies to your query.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

Hi! I am looking at international schools in Zhong shan or Zhu hai for my five year old. Deeply appreciated to anyone who can help

Hi Paz

I work at Guangzhou Nanhu International School in Tianhe.  Although our primary language of instruction is English, we require all children study Mandarian as well.  You can find out more at gnischina.com

Cheers
Michelle

Michelle, you should register your school in the business directory

Thank you, not sure why I am not receiving any e-mails when someone responds. Thank you for GNIS.

Paz wrote:

Thank you, not sure why I am not receiving any e-mails when someone responds. Thank you for GNIS.

Yeah I sent you email but seems its always very delayed. [email protected]

I will have to look into that. Thank you for letting me know.

Our family may be going to move to Guangzhou. Our children are currently students in Grade 1 and Grade 3. They are native speakers in both Mandarin and English. They follow the English National Curriculum and also are studying Chinese language at about the same level as native speakers. We would like to find a bilingual school in Guangzhou or Dongguan that will allow them to continue to study and English curriculum but also study Mandarin to a high standard.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

hi, mkellerman. I guess u can take a look at GZ Huamei International School. This's a bilingual school which is slightly different from the British Int'l School or the American Int'l School that only speaks English.

if you don't mind, our kids can gather around from time to time as my son has been nurtured in 2-3 languages, i.e. Cantonese, English and Mandarin.

Paz wrote:

I am looking for a school for my 4 year old. I would like her to go to a school that focuses on Mandarin but also offers English. I also don't want to pay tons. Does anyone know of a good school? I don't need it to be a full day program either. If it is just for a couple of hours that is fine.

Thanks!
Paz

hi Paz, did you finally found the school?? I have been looking for an international school but prices arecrazy high!. your comments will be appreciate!.
regards!

Dear Sir or Madam: I am writing to ask about possibility for my son to become the studient one of  International Schools in Guangzhou. We are living in Moscow, Russia and going to  move to Guangzhou in the end of April. My son is 12 years old. He studied English at school, can it speak and write.Which school is more comfortable for  my conditions? Could you possibly inform me on the timing of submission of the application and the necessary documents. I should inform that I am in divorce the father of the child. Whether in such a case, submit the documents from the father of the child? Thanks.

Hi,

really apreciate if you find the school n share with me here,
i am looking also bilingual school

Hello there sunich,

This thread is somewhat outdated here, maybe you won't get any reply  :( ! However, you may browse through the Guangzhou business directory under the section Education in Guangzhou, there is a list of categories where you will find some schools and their contacts. You may enquire from them.

Best of luck,
Bhavna  :)

thanks