Looking for condo in Makati..!! HELP ME.. :)

Hi everyone,

Upcoming june i Will move to The Philippines. Im looking for a furnished condo to rent Makati for a reasonable price.. My price range Will be between 10 and 15k including water gas electricity..

I hope someone can help me..!!! I Will arrive at 7 june and need a place where i can live :)

Maraming Salamat po!!

its kinda hard to get a flat or condo with that amount specially in makati. but in another city maybe you could

Hello Filipingping.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Manila section? It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi po,

I already post on the Housing Manila :).. I hope someone can help me.. Kc next month im already going..

Have you tried seeing in sulit.com.ph ??

Couple of weeks back i came across some ads about homes for rent in makati for 5000 including all u said .. some may be sharing or individual am not sure about the details .. but hey you can check it once .. maybe its something u need in there ..

check the link for reference ..
sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/id/2/classification/3/Real+Estate?event=Sulit+Real+Estate,Homepage+Search,Search+Block

Hope this helped .. Good Luck

I just posted a classified because my friend wants to have some of his idle space in Malate be rented. you may be able to check it or if you want we can talk about the price since you are alone, dont worry it will be less than what you posted.. ;)

heya! a Ukranian friend of mine is also looking for a place to stay. A room mate is also okay with him. :) Please do PM me for any info. thanks

Hi. I live in makati. I can help u to find a condo unt.

Filipingping wrote:

Hi everyone,

Upcoming june i Will move to The Philippines. Im looking for a furnished condo to rent Makati for a reasonable price.. My price range Will be between 10 and 15k including water gas electricity..

I hope someone can help me..!!! I Will arrive at 7 june and need a place where i can live :)

Maraming Salamat po!!

Have a nice trip. Makati is one of the best city in philippines.

Filipingping wrote:

Hi everyone,

Maraming Salamat po!!

I can help u sir.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to everybody who wants to help me.. I already find a place here in makati.. But I'm thinking of moving in 6 months :) any help is welcome kc I really appreciate it!!

Maraming Salamat po

[moderated: no free ads please]

Have you tried looking for residences in Alabang, Muntinlupa City? It's near Makati and it offers furnished rooms at lower prices, as well. In 10 years, it will be like Makati with expensive units because they continuously develop the whole area so take advantage of the residential opportunities there.

did you find?

Hi, I came from Hyderabad, India and looking for a shared accommodation here in Manila, if someone interested please call me on my mobile number (+63 9175664951), . preferred location is McKinney hills, Makati.

(Moderated: Please register in the Manila business directory)

Hi all,

Long time ago that Im back at Expat.com. I already have an apartment in Makati.. For me the best way to find a good apartment is walking around the neighborhood.

Hi there,

I have for rent just 10 to 15 mins. away from Makati. Very accessible

olx.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/39265285/For+Rent+and+For+Sale+Condo+Unit+Vito+Cruz+corner+Taft+Avenue?event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-7,7[/img]

Cheers:)

Jerry Aguilar

[Moderated: please post in the housing section]

I have a unit for rent in Ante Spa Makati, fully furnished, P23,000/month what is your email add, I will send the pictures,

I'm Janice from Manila

Hi im also looking for me and my husband a small flat fully furnish also makati or manila area our budget is maximum 15,000 juat only for 1month stay

Hi mikka im interested to rent your unit but only for 1month from 11may-10june

Habibah85 wrote:

Hi mikka im interested to rent your unit but only for 1month from 11may-10june

her post was 1 yr ago -so she might not even be using this forum now

Hello guys > please post your adverts in the housing in Manila section. Thank you

You wont find a condo for 10 to 15k. may be an apartment.

Filipingping wrote:

Hi everyone,

Maraming Salamat po!!

Stretch your budget man actually for makati it's almost near to impossible but locals may give you better tips.

Good Morning! Are you still looking for condos here in philippines?

this post was from 18 months ago. not sure why it says NEW.

For any condominium needs email me at [email protected]

I have rented many condos in manila and Cebu.. your quality of life depends on your neighbors. I lived next door to neighbors from hell every time I have rented a condo.. my neighbors on both sides were Filipino.. up all night. blasting music and the tv with their windows open.. talking very loud on the balcony which we shared and right next to my bedroom window. weekends were even worse.. parties with a dozen or more people drinking and playing music til 5am. when I complained the security guys said, sorry sir, they are having a party.. we cannot stop people from having a party. I paid 15,000 a month up to 25,000 a month and it was all the same. the truth is if you don't spend 40,000 or more to live in a mostly foreigner building, life in a condo sucks nuts in the Philippines.

tommieboy999 wrote:

I have rented many condos in manila and Cebu.. your quality of life depends on your neighbors. I lived next door to neighbors from hell every time I have rented a condo.. my neighbors on both sides were Filipino.. up all night. blasting music and the tv with their windows open.. talking very loud on the balcony which we shared and right next to my bedroom window. weekends were even worse.. parties with a dozen or more people drinking and playing music til 5am. when I complained the security guys said, sorry sir, they are having a party.. we cannot stop people from having a party. I paid 15,000 a month up to 25,000 a month and it was all the same. the truth is if you don't spend 40,000 or more to live in a mostly foreigner building, life in a condo sucks nuts in the Philippines.

Ditto

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising pls

I know a place where you can stay together with other expats in Makati City. He offers a one bedroom condo unit located in Makati Avenue. He also offers a car with driver so that you won't mind of your transportation. The rent would be a package of 100,000pesos a month. A condo and a car with driver. Contact him now, his name is Sam. Send him an email [email protected]

samanthaeyuri wrote:

I know a place where you can stay together with other expats in Makati City. He offers a one bedroom condo unit located in Makati Avenue. He also offers a car with driver so that you won't mind of your transportation. The rent would be a package of 100,000pesos a month. A condo and a car with driver. Contact him now, his name is Sam. Send him an email [email protected]

A lot cheaper to take buses and taxis.
People with 100,000 to spend a month on room and transportation can do better.

100k? omg.. you people are crazy. if i had 100k to spend on just rent i certainly would not be living in the philippines.. much less manila.

samanthaeyuri wrote:

This is way too much.

My rent in San Francisco, CA was US$1800 / monrh. That was for a large 2-bedroom flat with a fireplace and access to a shared garden / patio at the back for barbecues. It was a walking distance from points of interest such as Ocean  Beach, Golden Gate Park,  Cliff House, the Palace of the Legion of Honor, a library and a playground.. Commute was 45 dollars then for a Fast Pass. (It's probably more than that now). Water, cable, garbage collection, internet, and gas and electric, around 250-300 dollars.

So why would one spend that same amount on a 1-bedroom condo unit, a car with gas yet not included, and a driver whom I'll feel obligated to feed in Manila?

It's way too overpriced. The original poster here iwas actually asking for a cheap condo unit. I'm curious whether he was able to find one. I wish some member would give updates such as "cheap condos do / do not exist in _____. We paid ____. The unit and facilities were ______ .The good and the bad were _____."

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum.
tommieboy999 wrote:

100k? omg.. you people are crazy..

I don't think they are crazy. They are probably just trying to scam the new naive Westerners with that.

However, there are currently 39 properties being advertising for rent for in Makati city for 100k or over per month, at just one website.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Looking for affordable yet convenient condos? look here:  buysmccondo.com.ph