Thai girl lives in Bangkok and seeking friends!

Sawaddee ka everybody!! I'm AyAy~ I'm here for make new friends. (Dont worry I'm not a bar girl haha) if anybody interest in chatting or meeting. Please feel free to talk! I can teach you some Thai btw. Hope you guys have a great time in Thailand na ka ^^

You can add me here or my Facebook. Khob khun ka ^^

Hi littewangchao!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thank you na ka ^^

Hey. I am Arco from India and I am currently exploring the dense of Chiang Mai. I am here in Thailand until 10th of May. Would love to meet you on my way to Bangkok and would love to learn Thai. How about Phuket?

Peace Out
x

welcome to expat

Sa wadee krap. Phom baan Rayong. You can add me on FB Ajarn Dai Williams:cool:

Hello Daiwill -> In english please on this English Speaking forum. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Umm Yes Ok Aurelie

I can speak Anglais, Français & Créole Mauricien
Interests
la natation et l'art!, le cyclisme

:)

Hi i live in phang nga but your more than welcome to ad me on skype at jb.hattingh2

you must enjoy your life befor get old

do you have skype name?

Welcome aboard AyAy! I'm also new here. Btw, happy bday since it's 1st August ;)

hi Ay Ay  Khob khun ka ^^ :)

stay happy and stay charming. :)

Dear Ay Ay,

Please send your mobile number or email address to my mail asoka189 at gmail dot com or send the SMS to me on my mobile +94 775550007.

thank you,

Don.

Thank you na ka for a warm welcome :)

Dear AyAy, Sawadekrab.
Yes I am interested to be your friend and meet you in Bangkok. I live in New York and want to learn Thai language. Can you teach me?
Take care, Mike.

'wadee krub...sabai dee mai krub? Pom cheu Bill (bin)..khun kow jai meurai pom poot pasa angkrit, chai mai krub?

Hello khunbilly.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As this is an english speaking forum, it would be great if you could post your message in english in order for us and the other members of the forum to understand what  you're saying.

Thanks.

Karen :)

I agree with Karen, I don't understand what did u say.. Sorry ><

[moderated: not a dating website]

[moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website.]

Hi

How about meeting other Thai people ka?

P'Ple

Sorry ka, I'm not here to meet Thai people

haa, looks like littewangchao is getting busier.:D

hi

i just moved here from malaysia

what u working as

lee

I work for a Japanese company as HR, welcome to Thailand :)

hello this is Fırat from turkey ı am flying to bangkok tomorrow and ı would like to be friend with you if you agree

Hello! Sawadee Krap! My name is Dionisios and I am coming to Bangkok on the 14 of November. Do tou want to meet up so you show?me Thai scenery? I am 23 years old and very gentle and honest! I have a great personality and I am social!

I would also be interested in learning thai and I can help you with some English, French and Greek! Our age is very close so it is sure we can become great friends.

nice to meet you and welcome to expat

please tell me more a bout yourself

are you student?

hi i could really need to learn speak thai now when im living here ;)

Hi HamalainenBkk,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Language classes might be helpful in learning to speak and understand thai.

So I invite you to post an advert in the section language classes in Bangkok.

When are you coming to Bangkok?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

umer bukhari wrote:

can you talk me?

If you introduced yourself to the forum and posted some information about yourself you might get a reply. Then there would be no need for the silly one line one word posts.

hi.... i will be in there this october .. pls teach me some thai language

Need to learn thai for in my country is a lot of thai people would love to be able to communicate in there own language for I love thai people think they are most friendliest people on this planet. Anybody feel free to e-mail me: [email protected]

Hi Hasnaa

Are you living in Bangkok right now?

Hello,
It Zee from Pathum Thani and would like to be your friend, can we have a meet up on dinner? as i want to get out from my surroundings. Waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Xee

hi
can we khnow each other i am comming to thailand next month i seek good freind their i hope i can meet yoy

[Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Hello marcopolo2015,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to inform you that this discussion is not active since November 2014.

I would suggest you to create a new discussion in the Bangkok forum if you are looking for friends.

Thank you
Yuveshen

HI.  I want to make friends with you. I'm from Philippines. :)

Closed