Good morning Doha ! ( new expatriate )

Hello there. I'm Thomas. I'm in Doha since two days. I'll work here as a designer. It's not my first experience of travel or expatriation ( i've been to china during the two last years ) and I'd like to hang out ^^ . Feel free to wright me down few lines : [email protected]

welcome here Thomas at expat_Doha! :)

Hello Thomas.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thank you everyone :)  so how was this first month Elisa ? It could be cool to go a drink or eat something together these days. Bye

Welcome to Doha Thomas! :)

thank you so mrayes ^^

Elisa Lilly wrote:

hi everyone :)

ahhahah Thomas u wanna know how was my first month here.... mhhhhhhhh let's say wired ahahhaha no i am joking.. but really here is completely different in comparison to italy.. but it's nice, I like doha so far :)
u?

The first months are always hard on more expats, it even happened to me. Being far from home and living in a bit of a restricted life gives you these feelings.

Its been 4 years now for me and everything is going well

for me i really don't know. i'm here since 4 or 5 days now. i've been to the souk , the islamic museum, the business center and the artistic district and that's it ^^ i've been working.. so i'm eager to discover more. but i don't have friend there for now, so if you have activities to suggest or if u want to hang out with me ^^ just let me know, i'll forward my phone number by mp. anyway, nice to meet you and thank you for this warm welcome :)