Looking Filipino people here in Budapest

Hi everyone! I am here for vacation. Anyone wanna show me around the city?

im filipino base on Budapest love to meet new friends base in budapest, let have a cup of coffee take care please add me **************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi my name is John, I'm filipino and currently studying in Poland, my friend and I are planning to go to Budapest to travel. Any advice where to go and stay? Thanks!

Hi po to all! Just came to HU too a week ago! Really would love to meet fellow kababayans! We live in kistarcsa!

Hi Everyone,

I am Mark from the Philippines and I will soon be an expat in Budapest. Is there anyone I can interview on how's a Filipino's life in Budapest?

Thanks!

At CEU there are some Phillipino guys!

Hi Kabayans,

Looking forward to meet some filipinos in Budapest some time in Sept. Will be staying there for a month and seems like I will be bored during my stay there. Hope I can meet some of you. :)

me po

hi everyone any filipino living in budapest po,

hi im filipina living in Hungary

Hi sana andyan kapa nextyear ,,,my plan din ako for moving in hungary,,by the im stella marie

Hi, I‘m looking for Filipinos in Budapest, Hungary. Would love to connect with you.

Hi...im from philippines

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, are you in Budapest now?

Hi good day guys

I'm Cherry I came from Philippines and now I'm living in Szeged with my husband..
Looking some friends here also to meet some Filipina it would be good...
Wishing some people want to be my friends here.. 😊

Yhanny wrote:

Are you a filipino?

I am guessing you are responding to the post before you?

Well, she said that she is, and her profile also says she is.

Hello!

I'm looking for a Phillipino housekeeper and nanny, may be you can help me and recommend somebody reliable?
Thank you in advance!

Hello Po, this was an old conversation but wanted to check if anyone is still active.

Wala pa po ako sa hungary but I recently got married to my Hungarian boyfriend who is now my husband. Ask ko lang po sana ang visa process and requirements for anyone na may idea? 1f600.svg

Hello QAmore,

You have indeed posted on an old thread and you might up without any responses.

Also, since this is an English-speaking forum, could we kindly stick to English only?

It will be helpful for other members as well1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee Sure, no worries. Thank you