Uk Visa information - please help

I;m really looking for help.
I'm polish and my husband is mexican. We're living in US and our visas are become to expire, we would like to move to scotland, but in few months, after our visas will expire. In some how we will become illigal in us. I would like to know if we still are able to apply for EEA family member pettition? please help us. We are readiing and asking everbody and we just know we should be legal in the place where we apply for this petition, do you think these few months after our visas expire will matter?

Im sorry I dont quite understand, will your visas expire when you arrive to Scotland or when you would return to USA?

I would contact an embassy and find out I think...

Hello!

Most likely, what you will need to do is to contact the UK Visa in your area in the US, and get an appointment.
Family permits have no cost, and the fact that you are an EEA citizen enables your husband to apply for one.
BUT, there are two issues: Be ready to provide thorough evidence of the authenticity of your marriage, and second, I am not sure if he will be granted a family visa if you don't have a job offer in the UK.

I am originally from Argentina, and my husband is Danish, so I have been through the process already. I applied for this permit in the UK Embassy in Romania, where I was living before, and after the interview, I got the visa in about 5 working days.

Suggestions:
Find out which UK Embassy is the one in your area, and contact them. You'll have to ask for an appointment, and they will tell you the documentation you have to bring. But check the UK Border Agency's web site, you'll find all the info you need there.

I hope it helps you.

Regards from Liliana in Inverness, Scotland.

Hi hoping to get some help here.... or be directed to the right place..

I have 3 questions regarding EEA FAMILY PERMIT

ALL MY DOCS ARE IN PLACE as per UK BA requirement

1- Will the British Embassy in Budapest Hungary accept my Indian Marriage Certifcate (that has been notarised and Appostiled by the Ministry of Foriegn Affairs, Delhi), As we are currently in Budapest,and are in the process of apply for our marriage cert and registering in HUngary

2- Also we will be travelling together, What kind of Accomdation proof can we provide, she has her brother in London doing a drivers job.

3 -We have 800.00 GBP in our acct will that be suffice..