Anybody going to Vung Dao for day trip?

Hi everybody, I'm here for a week and I want to go to Vung Dao for a day, anybody interested in checking it out? I'm a photographer and want to just take some pictures around the area.

Please let me know 01203735045

Minh

Where is Vung Dao? I've lived here 7 years and never heard of it.

saigonmonkey sure you have, it's right in between Vung Tau and Con Dao :)

Sorry guys! It's Vung Tau.

omg :D between Vung Tau and Con Dao :D it's the sea right :D:cool:

Kathy Duong wrote:

Yeah I think he is joking.

I wish I can leave Doha now and come home to Vung Tau

VungTauDon wrote:
Kathy Duong wrote:

Yeah I think he is joking.

I wish I can leave Doha now and come home to Vung Tau

Yes , it's really funny

And you are right , Vung Tau is the great place deaserve to visit
I just come with my familly yesterday , from Ho Chi Minh city to Vung Tau city
Today the weather is so great
Not much sunset
And the sea is blue

That's great. Now i in HCM city :D

hihi

Vung Tau is a nice tourist destination beach. It's an 125 KM journey from HCMC.You can do the trip by boat just for 200.000 VND or by bus which is cheaper than boat.And don't miss the Christian Church on the top of the hill and... of course the Sky Car. Have a nice trip!
If you go by boat, here is the link for booking ticket online:
HCMC-Vung Tau Boat

Ticket for ferry boat is 250,000 on the weekend and holidays. Beware that it is very common for the tickets to sell out on the weekend especially on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning going from Saigon to Vung Tau and Sunday evening on the return to Saigon. If you know you will be going you can buy your tickets a few days in advance. If you get stuck without a ticket you can usually buy one for around 300,000+ from one of the guys that offer to carry your luggage.

VungTauDon wrote:

Ticket for ferry boat is 250,000 on the weekend and holidays. Beware that it is very common for the tickets to sell out on the weekend especially on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning going from Saigon to Vung Tau and Sunday evening on the return to Saigon. If you know you will be going you can buy your tickets a few days in advance. If you get stuck without a ticket you can usually buy one for around 300,000+ from one of the guys that offer to carry your luggage.

Oh yeah, I forgot that, thanks!:)