Indoor plants in riyadh's climate

Hi, 
Any suggestions on indoor plants which can survive for a longer time in riyadh's dry climate ?
I am living in a flat and there is no possibility of having enough sunlight for nourishment.

I am living in north hence i will appreciate if u can recommend me a good nursery in North of riyadh.

Dear

i have buy Moneyplant from Hyperpanda, although i busy with mud but i just noursih a branch in water inside a bottle in my room, no sunlight here and its growing very well

have to visit nearby nursery to look for some more plants

let me know also if you buh other too

Here are some plants that do well with low sunlight and low humidity:
http://www.ehow.com/list_7299253_indoor … idity.html

Thanks. Moneyplant is on the list as it can be grown in water also for sometime. I found some nurseries near Panda on AbuBakr siddiq road while going towards exit-6. I will try few more species indoor and will let u know.

Not enough sunlight in Riyadh?!
A new joke?
Unblind the windows.

Which Witch wrote:

A new joke?
Unblind the windows.

Yeh its a bitter joke, when you live in apartments !!

Which Witch wrote:

A new joke?
Unblind the windows.

I believe u've overlooked the post. Its related to indoor situation and my flat doesnt recieves adequate sunlight due to large boundry wall around the building.

The best guys who can guide you in this regard are Garden Guys. I recall seeing a catalog from Sultan Gardens. It had all kind of indoor plants available with them with light & water requirements & above all, they have a huge variety:

http://sultangardencenter.com/sultan/

You can buy Snake Plant, Pothos, Cactus (Mexican, Holland), Heartleaf Philodendron. There are few others but expensive indoor plants that can sustain under flourescent lights even. I will make a post in Dammam forum on it. Meanwhile you can find my posts on my blog regarding gardening in saudi climate (indoors).