Request for information

I am aware this topic has been discussed several times and I apologize if anybody finds this annoying. I have been offerred a job in one of the leading IT company in Ghana as a manager. The package offerred is 2000 USD, Furnished house with utilities, Education for kids, Medical Insurance, Car with driver, Bonus & performance incentive and Tickets to home once in every two years. I would be arriving along with my wife and 2 kids aged 2 and 1 year old. That mentioned I already earn more than 3000 USD but have to cover all the expenses on my own, to this end would you please advise whether the package offered is competitive and I could save a bit? My wife and I are on medicines for Kidney and diabetes,  does the insurance offerred covers medicines?

Any information and assistance offerred shall be gratefully appreciated.

Rgds, VN

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter in advance.

The things that are covered by your package are certainly worth more than the US$1000 difference between your present pay and what you are being offered in this job. Whether you can save very much depends on your lifestyle but you should be able to. Most insurances don't cover existing conditions or medicines so you would have to read the fine print to find out what the one you are being offered covers.

Many thanks for the response.  Our life style is pretty normal, weekly grocery shopping, weakly eating out, taking kids to mall or park. If I may ask whether the salary offerred is what a manager gets? The reason why I am being apprehensive is that I do not want to crib once I am there. My offer is from IPMC. Are the medicines such as insulin and steroids expensive?

Sorry I have no idea with regards to pay for expat managers in Ghana. Medicine is quite expensive here but I'm afraid I have no idea regarding the actual cost of the ones you need