Start a business in Ghana, office will be in Accra

Dear Lady Cristine! Good Morning. I m from Pakistan and trying to settele in Ghana. I want to eastablish my business in Accra. I want to open an office in Accra so i could import cotton garments/sports goods from Pakistan to Ghana. Could you give me any information that how i can manage all this to settle down in Accra. I will be highly obliged for your help. My E_MAIL is [email protected]

Best Regads

Ali Jaffar Khan

Hi Ali Jaffar,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I have introduced your topic as a new thread on the Accra forum for greater visibility.

I hope other members will be able to help you.

I wish you good luck in your business.
Christine

As far as I know, in order to do any ]import business in Ghana as foreigner, you should invest at least USD300,000. You can visit GIPC(Ghana Investment Promotion Centre). If you can meet this condidtion, you had better consult with GIPC. They will help you to set up your business. Because of this condition, For export trade, no need any investment. In case of joint business with any Ghanian, minimum requirement will be USD10,000. If you want to do manufacturing business, you need minimum USD50,000 to meet GIPC requirement.