Allied trust construction

Hi

Is the company Allied trust construction exist in Accra Ghana, because I've apply for a post of office assistants they gave me an offer and they will pay for my airticket and the visa please help me before I go there and there is a lawyer barrister alexander Williams esq address no 35,anglo street,teshie etsor,takoradi Ghana and the company is at 63 idependence cresent Accra Ghana.

Hello johannes mbuyani.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some informations soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I will be glad if I can get the answer soon

If they are getting you a visa and have given you a return air ticket why not come and if it doesn't work out then they have paid for a holiday

hkann wrote:

If they are getting you a visa and have given you a return air ticket why not come and if it doesn't work out then they have paid for a holiday

Lol, hi hkann, I beg to differ. Not all that glitter's gold and the catch could; well; turn up to be a mule or courier of contraband stuff .....

diver7up wrote:
hkann wrote:

Lol, hi hkann, I beg to differ. Not all that glitter's gold and the catch could; well; turn up to be a mule or courier of contraband stuff .....

... in the sense that not everyone would simply pay for airfares and go thru the troubles in getting a visa for the post of a office assistance right? Am pretty sure candidates for this post is easily available and in their numbers too.... unless the company may be trying to rope in friends and relatives.......

Be careful, we had a case last year, had to rescue a guy from a hotel in east legon where he was locked up in a room .

I ALSO APLY FOR AN JOB IN GHANA,DOES THE COMPANY EXIST.

MARTIN GELDENHUYS wrote:

I believe you should include the name of the company that you have applied for a job.

I hope someone else more current in Ghana will be able to assist you.

Thinking aloud:

The fact that I stated earlier on dubious/suspicious companies recruiting for workers/staff does not mean that other companies are as dubious.

There are a whole lot of companies in good standing and status in Ghana as are in anywhere else worldwide.

Nonetheless, we need be cautious; that's all.

Good luck

Hi johannes mbuyani, I can't help but need to comment so please do not be offended if I give you the following frank and sincere advice.

Perhaps you may wish to change the avatar in your post. I do not know if that is your photo or otherwise but I tend to believe there is no reason you will post someone's else picture right?

The reason is we do not know when a potential employer is reading the post and imagine if one does and have interest in you, won't that picture of you; or someone else whom others will think that it's you; puts the potential boss off. Lol

So better you remove that picture of a body so slouchingly relaxed and replace with a more decent one.

Cheers bro and yes, I should mind my own business too if that's what you are thinking.

MARTIN GELDENHUYS wrote:

Hi Martin, I have sent you a PM.

Cheers

Is this company legit in Ghana. It seems that there are a lot of people that has been "selected" to join their workforce. I do not want to give up what I've got at the moment just to discover that this is a scam.

Can somebody help me out with info?

Which company?

THAT'S MY PHOTO BOSS

johannes mbuyani wrote:

THAT'S MY PHOTO BOSS

So it is and it seems to have a piece of reflective vest hanging over the back of the chair too. Lol

yes boss I was at work, where are you from?

You must also put your photo

johannes mbuyani wrote:

Hi Johannesburg, you are fast. Yes, I should have also posted my photo but then, I like the carton depiction and I am currently not on the job market yet, until then, I shan't post. I am a Singaporean and am in the construction sector too. I spent a considerable period of stay in Ghana which is also my second home. I am currently still on the move and will return to retire one good stay. Lol

Cheers bro

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab359/diver7up/bamboo_zpsb746b736.jpg?t=1367561017

johannes mbuyani wrote:

I changed my mind on posting my photo cos it would be rude of me not to after having made my comments. Photo taken on September 21, 2012. Cheers bro

**Actual image is now removed.

I chanced upon this link and would like to share with all.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/N … ?ID=115506

I think this link just reinforces the message that if an employer is genuine they will never ask for money to process anything. Never send money on the belief that you are going to get a job.