Looking for painting work in Malta.

Hi folks anyone know of good agencies or companies looking for this kind of employee? Also interested in meeting ex pats if anybody's interested?

Hello dge66.

Concerning the work, have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in Malta section? It may help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

That may be a good idea yes Aurielle, thanks. hahahaa, how dumb am I sometimes!! :rolleyes:

Seems you can only post if you ''need'' a painter and not ''looking'' for painting work? Tried putting my CV up too but no section for it after you take the first page of the link?

Yes, you should post your advert under the Construction, Civil engineering section (Painter). ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi dge,

the Sliema Expat group meet every Wednesday at Bianco's on Spinola Bay.

Your selling point for painting should be reliability,quality and accurate work done to the timeline that was agreed on.

You will probably still have to compete with the Maltese shodiness and bad quality but maybe you can get more than the usual 5 e/hour.

Cheers
Ricky

Thanks Ricky, I'll have to pop by when I get over there. Yeah I can definately comply to those needs no problem. They are standard for the job anyway.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Hello,
We are completing the purchase of a flat in 2 weeks (Sliema) and after we have had the bathroom, kitchen, rewiring done will need a decorator!
It's only a few day work but would you be interested?
Thanks,
Helen.

(I have no idea how to send private messages on here, have you?)