Basketball in Riyadh

Aoa!
I'm new to Riyadh and wanted to be part of a Basketball Team.
I have a good past Record of the game and have represented my University & Club team in Pakistan.
Have played a lot of Inter University & Club events previously for the past 6 years.
I play as a Forward.
I have a good defence & layups.
I can almost dunk, either I am just 5'11.
Please kindly hook me up with some team who's in need of a player.
Thank you

Regards
Raja Shahzaib

haloo po mga sir!!!gusto  ko lang malaman kung may bagong liga ba dito sa riyadh ngaun na tumatanggap na nang mga teams para sumali..gusto po sana namin na sumali..thanks..

Hi gshockguylover > can you please write in English so that everyone can understand? Thank you.

Hey Guys,

just arrived a week ago in Riyadh. Is this thread still active?

I would love playing basketball here and getting to know some guys. I will be here for at least 6 months and hope I will touch a ball at least once a week. Playing basketball regularly since 17 years in the German league and really would like to stay in shape and having some fun. So please let me know via PM if there is a team who has some space left.
I´m living in El Hamra.

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I might be delayed, but really would like to join you for a basketball game and together try to meet as often as possible.

Please let me know where you are playing, if you are and when.

Thanks and Cheers

i would like to resurrect this topic again by asking for good places to play basketball and if anyone would like to form a team, if you would could you please respond on this topic by saying "I would," then we can start to prepare arrangements for a game.

i would

I'M IN.

Please contact me to arrange for this.
Mohamed Ouda : *************

Best regards

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your phone number on the forum

Hello guys,

M looking to play basketball in Riyadh. so please let me know the location and the time as well.

mail me-xxxxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You can play Basketball in Al-Yammah hotel, its next to the Bridge(Kubri) next to hara.
People maily philiponos play Basketball there.
Pay them 10SR for each game.
People play in two timmings,
7-pm9 & 9-11pm Sunday till Thursday.
On weekends they have their Tournaments, so other people can't play that day.
They have 5-6 basketball courts, so go there and request them to play with them.

Thank you...do u go.play??  Can I have ur number,?

I don't Play there any more as i live a little far from there.

All right..thank you for the info I appreciate it..

Hey text me if you got any slots remaining for your basket ball games.

Thanks.

For those interested in Riyadh, we play at Fitness Time- King AbdulAziz Road Sun-Wed from 7:30-10 sometimes even more. At least 10 people are usually there on Sun-Wed

Kabayan..im interested to join your team,how?

Hello guys,

I just moved to Riyadh and I'm looking for basketball players so we can gather and play sometimes.

I don't use this app a lot so please anyone interested can contact me.

Abdullah

Text or call anytime.
Feel free.

Cheers,
Abdul

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum please. Drop an advert under the sports partners field of the Classifieds section.

We are all not professional brotha 😝 Otherwise we would be playing against lebron or curry 😂

Hello all :cheers:

So as to easily connect with other sports partners please drop an advert in the following section of the site :

> Sport partners in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

hey man, I'm always down for basketball. I wanna ask is the basketball court at sheraton indoor or outdoor please let me know. and what is there number

hey man, I'm always down for basketball. I wanna ask is the basketball court at sheraton indoor or outdoor please let me know. and what is there number

lplimson wrote:

KABAYAN

for those who interested to play basketball in Sheraton hotel venue, we are planning to make a group every Friday night 9:00-11:00 pm those interested just post your reply.

thanks.
lpl

I'm Down guys.
Call or text me.

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

I am down bro . Holla at me . I just moved recently to Riyadh , so let's play and kick that 🏀 befor we am get bored and get kick.
Holla back

Welcome to saudi brotha.
Just hit me up any time. I just moved to Riyadh too cuz im from the south part.
xxx
Abdull

Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

You still play basketball  Friday 🙂 If yes can i join u today

Where do u play basketball

Text me.
xxx

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello Sir, my husband used to play basketball and he likes to play if there are games being held.  Can you give me some more information if someone like to join your team. I appreciate it. Thank you
Bushra

I couldn't see your email. Text me : xxx

I'm willing to joined your group in playing basketball just pm some info. Thanks

Text me. xxx

I will call you after 6pm this day..Thank you so much

Hey there,
Yeah you can text me on xxx

Dear Frnd,

i am a.abdul rahuman, i am well played BasketBall My Passion.i am join our Team.Pls Call ME xxx

Regards,
A.Abdul Rahuman
xxx

can i participate for this activity? what will be the requirements? What community is this? all expats?
thanks

Do you know any indoor basketball where we can play? I have more than 15 friends who passionately plays basket ball...
How can I contact you?

xxxxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

where can i play basketball

Sorry to dig this old topic up. But can some share me the details where people play basketball? Somewhere near sheraton would do.

Thanks many,