Project Manager - Civil

Hi Everyone,

I am currently searching for Tanzanian Professional Engineers for our office in Oyster Bay, Dar es Salaam.

Regional projects encompass road sector studies, user charging and feasibility studies, road and bridge upgrading and rehabilitation schemes, port development studies, water supply and sanitation schemes, a diverse range of buildings  (breweries, abattoirs, schools and hospitals), urban structure plans, power transmission/distribution schemes, the management of utilities and technical assistance support to government departments and utilities. We also have a range of resources industry experience having worked on many of the mining projects in Tanzania.

Should you know any Civil Engineer that would be interested in this opportunity please send CVs to [email protected]

Hello aurecon.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Dar es Salaam section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

Are you only looking for local Tanzanian engineers or would you consider hiring expats?

Hi,

We need registered Engineers across the board and would welcome CVs of international engineers willing to relocate anywhere in Africa.

Please send your CV to [email protected]

regards,
D

CV sent to your e-mail.

Cheers,

Adil

dear sir,
      my name is naresh dwivedi & this time i am in tanga tanzania searching new job in tanzania.this time i am here for vishwakarma project india p ltd & doing work for maveni lime stone tanga.as project manager.