Nice Housing in Manila

Hi, I am an expat looking for a nice place to live in Manila, can someone pls give me an idea about where to look in Manila. Willing to pay rent around US $ 5,000.
thx

hi,

Know first what Manila Philippines nature have...

-myhopes-

[Moderated]

Thank you for the info

I am not looking for an agent or a broker, my company will provide me one. I just want to get a feel for Manila area.

Thanks JaySiv I'll contact you soon

Hello Ranjan1.

The Housing in Manila section is also at your disposal. Do not hesitate to post an advert there ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

(Moderated: no free ads pls)

good day!

Do you find some place to stay??
if its not I can suggest some place near walking distance  SM Mall Of Asia

Manila is a big word here. It will all depend on where your working area will be. Ideally, you prefer to live near your working place so you can avoid the traffic. And it will all depend on your preferences.
If you let us know where your working place, we will tell you where are the ideal places to stay.
TO give you an idea, Makati which is the central financial district, is of course congested but, Ayala has made it nice enough to put a lot of greens around the area, the malls are now interconnected and you can literally walk from one end to the other without getting too exhausted. You will find everything that you will need in that area.
Ortigas Center is the same too but more central in location.
Taguig is ok and less congested than Makati.
But if you don't like the Metro, you can opt to live in the South. Commute through the Skyway or SLEX is not that bad except that you have to pay for toll fees which can be expensive for your company.
In normal situations, your company will choose a place near your work place to avoid paying you transportation fees that much.
Hope that helps.
Pinaymentor

Hi pinaymentor,
Thank you very much for your advise. My company is flying me in on April 1st to look for housing. I am planning on looking at Fort, Dasmarinas, Bel Air and Rockwell area but I was woundering about Ayala Alabang housing. Traffic and Tolls are not a problem. I'll be working in Makati as an expat for my American company which will provide me a car and driver 24/7. I am looking for a nice, safe and fun place near the financial district. what is in the south and good places?
thx