Is there any single mom here ?

Hi all,

My names Le, im 26, im a single mom of a very cute boy.

I would like to make friend wit others moms so that we can share our experiences in taking care for children. otherwise, anyone who wanna be friend wit me is welcome

My skype is le.pham118. Hope i could have some good friends here.

Cheers

Hi there. U need any help or someone to talk to I m able to . No worries. I m trying to learn how to take care of my little boy too.(2 months) 

hi Jason,

my son is 2 months old too. i am searching a place to take an injection for him but not sure which one is good. Any idea ?

Benh vien nhi dong 2(duong Nguyen du).... This is a infant hospital(information given by friend)

By the way , this is a government hospital. Got to wait a bit. Unless u want a private one, I ll ask(it's easy) no worries

i went there one time, but for some special injection, for example anti tuberculosis, they dont have

Dear lelepham,
as far as I know, every infant have to take the anti tuberculosis vaccine several days after born. And the Injection for anti-tuberculosis (BCG - vaccine) can be found in almost every hospital in HCMC.

Please check again with the hospital where you stay.

Regards,

:lol: sry I just can not help laughing. How could a Vietnamese single mom who used to work as medical secretary did not know where to take her child to get injected.

yeah i was but not in pediatric, if u have any experiences, u can share and i appreciate. but u want to laugh, sorry this is not a right place, thanks.

then, did your kid have the vaccine injected?

not yet for the turbeculosis since it doesnt have at all hospital. but i found one, next month he gonna have.

weird,
I remember that BCG for anti turbeculosis is very popular and according to the Misnistry of Health, all new born babies have to be injected.
My friend got her baby injected in just a district-level hospital.

you right. but there are two kinds of injection. the one that you said is free to have, but the one i had in the hospital is more expensive. The paid one is not caused fever for kids as long as the free one.

About the turbeculosis, since i heard a lots of bad reactions of kids after injection such as death, i m scared so that to be assured, i go to the hospital.

oh really!
Then should find the best one for your kid.
anw, It's better safe than sorry :)

All the best for your kid!

Hi Le,
You can take your baby to Nancy on Tran Hung Dao Street. It's a private hospital and you won't wait too long. The doctors there are nice and good, especially Dr. Phuc (female doctor). Hope it can help.

thanks for the advise