Lawyers

I will soon be coming to live in Bulgaria. Does anyone know of an English speaking lawyer in Veliko Tarnovo

Ron

Hi Ron,
No not VT but but Varna & Sofia
How is your house doing by the way. Did you not purchase last year if I recall correctly???

looked at a few last year but not bought yet. But just been given early retirement from work so will finish working in April so need to step up house sale here and buy in BG.

I see the government has resigned because of the high price of electricity!! any thoughts?

It is a good time as prices have stagnated for some years Ron. Dont think they will go down much further as they have never been as overpriced as Spain was or still is.
And VT is a terrific area too.
Have not noticed prices pulling up significantly but then I live alone and dont use much at any rate. It is still way cheaper then anywhere else I know of.

hopefully I'll get my lump sum from work and come to VT and rent for a while till I find a suitable house in one of the villages maybe

Good idea to rent for while and it will only cost a few hundred levas. When I was there some 12 weeks ago I noticed quite a big chocie of houses from Gurko Street right into the moutain villages. It just depends what you seek and the budget of course.
Just holler if you need any help in any way

government is not resigning buddy.Bulgaria will be shitty as always.you shouldnt have a trouble moving here.

This government blames the previous.The next one will blame the current one... and so on...It's just like a never ending cycle(and its always been).Just like photosynthesis.