Coming to Vienna

Hello!

I'm planning to come to Vienna. I'm a Software Developer for 3+ years, and one company in Vienna is giving me 2350 per month brutto, or 1600 per month netto.

Is this average salary in Austria for software developer? Is this enough for living?

Thanks for help!

Hi zeka,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Zeka i want friendship with you

Hello sulman izan -> Can you please introduce yourself? :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

yes!
My Name is sulman. and i am 22 year old. and live in Pakistan. and i am student of BSC. and my contact number is +923244072560. and now please introduce about yourself.?

:offtopic:

Just to remind that this topic is on Cost of living in Vienna.

Thank you.

No idea what the "normal" salary is for Software developers but you can make a (good) living in Vienna with that money. Depends a little bit upon where you live and so on. Where is your Job, which area (guessing you would like to live not to far away)

An engineer with a 5 year HTL diploma makes around 2700 brutto month in Austria. I think 2350 is pretty good for a job in that field. Where are you from?

My name is Ahmed and currently im living in England. Me and my Fiance are thinking to move Vienna in one month time. im just wondering if anybody know any cheap room website or any cheap room for couple. and how to apply for a good job there? is there any agency website or something? so please let me know.Kindly Regards
Ahmed