Brazilian tourist visa

Hello all

My name is Parish and i am from Pune(India).
i want to apply for Brazilian tourist visa. I am student (Don't have job yet so i cant show my income tax and salary sleep). I have enough balance in my account.Plus ll book air ticket. I ll get invitation letter from my girlfriend(showing that she ll pay for all my expenses in Brazil and i ll be staying in her house)

i need help for how to show it to Brazil consulate after i apply for visa. Because i don't want get rejected.

I will be staying in sao paulo. my travel will be like 10 days.
Thank you,

Parish.

Hello Parish.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, do not hesitate to read the other threads on Visas in Brazil.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Didn't found any actual answer for my query. Do i need to show the source of my credits in my bank account. What i need more to do.

i am planing to go there in May-June for 10 days.

Hello Parish,

Actually the issue of Tourist Visas for citizens of India and Pakistan has been clearly explained many times in the forum, I guess you just haven't found the particular topics.

More information about the requirements and necessary documents required for obtaining a Tourist Visa are available at the site of the Consulado-Geral do Brasil em Mumbai.

http://mumbai.itamaraty.gov.br/pt-br/visas_(legal_aspects_and_requirements).xml

Note that they are much more rigorous requirements than for many other countries, so you will not find it easy to get a visa.

Good luck,

William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Exat-blog Team