Salsa in Dar

Hi all!

I'm a lady from Belgium, living in Dar city centre at the moment.
I am looking for places/clubs where people dance salsa. I'm a dancer since long and urgently need some salsa rhythm :)

Thanks for any info!
Michèle

Hi Michèle!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks Armand! :) When are you back in Tanzania?

Never been there :P Would love to though ;)

Armand

Oh :) Ok, of course, this blog is universal :)

Well it is but for now you are on the dedicated space for Dar.

Hope you will meet people near you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hey, I am based in Dar but am nor sure of where one can do Salsa. There's this lifestyle magazines called Dar411 or Advertise in Dar which I'd recommend you to get. They can be a great help for new comers! Hope your experience in Dar so far is wonderful! Liz

Hi Michmimi
I hope you are enjoying your stay in dar so far :)

hi michimi, i think eliza is right.. i too came dar last month.. i m too very much fond of dancing.. i want to learn more dancing.. i hd ask some people bt they gave -ve reply.. Hope there will be some dance academy like in future here... :):)

Thanks for your reactions!

Well guys, in the meanwhile I found the wonderful (although small) salsa community of Dar! Courses on Monday and Thursdays at Little Theatre, social dancing (read: party) on Fridays at Synergy Lounge in Oysterbay.

I've been there a few times already; it's great! Pili is a Spanish-Brazilian lady who developed the salsa community in Dar, she is a wonderful teacher and person. Check out the Facebook page "Salsa in Dar".

Maybe see you there!

Michèle

Hello there.
Hope you ar enjoying salsa now.Thanks for this site i shall visit the area too.I enjoyed salsa Helsinki -Finland.Now I am visiting Tanzania for 6 month i will be here.

Hi Salsa dancer. 

I have been learning tango for about 4 years and would love to have someone to practice tango with.  I did beginners Salsa and would be delighted to learn more salsa or any kind of dance for that matter. 

I am currently in Swaziland and won't reach Dar until mid April but then will stay on indefinitely.

I am sure you will get numerous contacts.  Please do keep me informed as to whatever develops.

Regards,
Alan

hello do you speak italino?

Sorry Nikitaparis, I don't understand Italino.

Regards,
Alan

this comment redundant