Aussie moving to Toronto.

Hey all!

I'll keep it short and sweet. Recently went on a trip to Europe and have realised how short life is, so decided to be adventurous and see more of the world. Applied thru this program called IEP who are helping me get a working Visa so I can have a working holiday in Toronto. They are helping me find work as well as giving me accommodation options.

Just wanted to see if there are any other Australians here that have done the same thing as I will be doing? If not just wanted some info what it would be like being by yourself in Toronto in search of a new life and having heaps of fun at the same time :-)

Hi!

I am also thinking of moving to Toronto! Either Toronto or Vancouver. Probably towards the end of the year or at least by early next year! I am currently in London and working heaps to save for a Summer holiday in Europe before I have to return home - my WH Visa will expire.

I prefer big cities, so I'm thinking Toronto will be my choice. The Canadian Working holiday visa is renewable as well before your 31st birthday.

When are you thinking of going? Where are you living now?

Thinking of August this year and I'm living in Australia. I'm surprised someone actually replied to this! Started to think this was an old ass blog no one looked at anymore haha.

Oh....SURPRISE!! :D There always has to be one! Google does wonders...I think Travbuddy.com is a great site for any sort of travelling :) Give that a go as well! Might see you in Toronto!