I am waiting for my private message system to be activated!

I am waiting for my private message system to be activated!
I have understood that this is the rule but anyhow we enter and post here our opinions and we try to inform ourself, so please I kindly ask the administrators to activate it. I need to send a private message urgently!
   Thank you!

The rules are the same for everybody ... please participate on the forum: present yourself, answer to a few questions asked by other people etc and your private message system will be fully activated. By the way, this restriction applies only if you sent more than 5 "copy and paste" messages.

Thanks for your comprehension

Thank you Julien for your very quick reply, but if the problem is the same and the persons are different, it is not very wrong to "copy- paste" as soon as this facility is not prohibited!  And I didn t know that something like this happen, cause I could practice more writing the same message to different users just, not to copy- paste.
Anyhow, I think the topic that I have opened here it is good, the new users that are coming since now to be informed, and to use correct the facilities that this site offers to us!
And congratulation for the site!  really, really useful, " a cup of water in desert" it is for us, but I discover it recently!

Yes even i m facing the same problem, however i now interected on forums etc, but yer it is not activated. i dont understand wots the problem?

hozefa17 > we've got a very specific formula to determinate if we have to activate accounts or not, and I can tell you that yours might be activated very soon ;)

And how about my system???  I have to contact one of the members urgently, and I have not another possiblility to do it.
Could I know how long it last, please??
Thank you!thanks:

valibilic > our algorithm doesn't understand "I have to contact one of the members urgently". 

How could the system unlock itself if you don't even present yourself ?

And where should I present myself?  Here , or it is a special space where each forum attendant sign ? In this sense I propose a catalog for registration of each member of the forum, which to be displayed down the page and where we could see who  s online!  just as an opinion !

In the Egypt forum or in the new members, tell us who you are forum

I have done it!  So now I have my presentation there and ...?  what  s next?
You know Julien, this topic could be very important for any new user and maybe we could rename it, or to add at the present name of it " Directions for new users"
Anyhow we are in Africa and here a lot of things are much more different than how it has to be!
By the way!  I have read the term and conditions for using the site once again, and it is not specify this restrictions! I think that they have to be arranged somewhere there, or are they and I haven t pay attention too much???
  Don t be angry, please , just you could say: " UFFFF, AN EUROPEAN WOMAN IN CAIRO!!" maybe she  s lost , or maybe...  who knows?
And I pray that Erik-American to read this topic and to find a possibility to contact me, cause I HAVEN T BEEN BEING not a chance,  still!
Thanks  for all!

Same problem here. And yes I have "presented" my self.

YS, I've checked our algorithm, just one more post and everything should be working again ;)

Thanks for the prompt response.

I have been in the forum for years.
Not much active I know, but now it's like an age I can't send any private messages.

You can go to the bottom of this page, click on 'contact us' and go from there.

Everything you need is explained here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Sure, I already read it . Thanks

Sure, I already read it

Closed