Looking for new friends .. Female

Hi there my name is Lea I have been in Dublin for more than 4 years and would love to make new friends as everybody goes back after a while ,. I enjoy going to the cinema, pubs.  Nightclubs, traveling and would love to learn french.. I could help with the English language .. Cheers

Hi ♍Ɣ name is sylvester is nice to know U̶̲̥̅̊.

Hi Lea,

My name is Harri, Been here in Dublin (now Swords)for few years. How are you? (sorry I don't have picture, I just created this account)
Take care: Harri

Bonjour, je suis française et aimerais apprendre l'anglais avec des irlandais, on peut s'aider? ;)

Hi nanimousse,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum?

Thank you,
Christine

Hi,

I'm sorry i speake very bad inglish,  I am going to try to make an effort... thank you for answer.
i shall like tacking some cours basic, you want to ... hmm??? help me???

Thank you

see you later!

Hi, I am here..buzz me

Hi ALL

I am currently living and working in Dublin (in IBM Dublin as senior hardware manager). Born in Singapore, grew up in Manchester..worked in California and moved to Dublin last month on intracompany transfer. I like all kinds of sports. Hailed from the family of fashion garment business and we are exporting to all over Europe and also to main chain stores in Ireland. I have started my work in IBM Dublin as group leader in hardware engineering. I hopefully meet someone from this site very soon. Looking forward to meeting you very soon, Thanks Ger

Well, Good luck man, I hope you are lucky because this city can be good or bad, only rich and handsome survive. I would have stayed far east, want to go there to live.

Hi Ger... I'm new to this blog a friend of mine who lives in China recommended me to visit this blog for people who maybe are in the same situation that me (new to this country and trying to adapt).

My English is not very good, I'm improving it every day, I'm living in Navan a town close to Dublin, I am colombian and two months ago we moved to this county with my husband.

It would be interesting to meet people and share experiences.

Take care..

Lily

Helo, Im new here in the forum  but I speak french a little bit (un petit peu) my ex is French. but love a lot French cinema and French modern and classic musique as Piaf, Aznavour, Brel etc..

a+

Talk later

Single again ...

i beg your pardon?

Hi there

My name is Anthony, Canadian, moving to Ireland in April, to take up a position of group leader at a multinational pharmaceutical company there. 

Honestly, been there only once, and that was for the interview for that position.  Sight-see a bit and overall a little too laid back in lifestyle as compared with Vancouver, British Columbia.  Nice scenery though, just a little too countryside once you step outside the main city.

Definitely looking to meet up with expats there, and share experiences with the move.  My email contact is  [email protected].

Love to go hiking, sit around and enjoy a cuppa of coffee or tea, and definitely sampling different cultural cuisines...

Cheers!

Anthony

hi my name is danka imm fromm poland I live in dublin 2 years my English is poor but also looking for friends....
danka :)

hello danka! how are you?
in which part of dublin do you live? im looking to stay in d2 or d8..
do you already own a bike to go through the town? I can help with your english ;)

Elis

im fine...:)
i living in d4 doonybrok...
i dont have bike but this no problem i can buy:)

hahaha thats good!  :)

im not in dublin yet.. but in 12 days i will. :)
can we exchange emails in a private way in here? so maybe we could meet for a coffee  when i get there if you want?

ok this my email [email protected]

Hi there,

My name is Sylviane and I live in Dublin since last March.
Same as you, most of my friends are going back home now...
I like going to the pub or the cinema
Im french but Id love to improve my english and meet new people so send me a PM if you want :)
cheers

Sylviane

HI Danka,

How are you, I just left Dublin, back in Finland now, looking for a reason to get back ;) ... are you single darling?

Harri

hey my name is danka live in dublin 4 we can schedule a a cup of coffee but my English is not perfect   
please contact with me :)

Hi!!

My name is Dexmont, I have been in Dublin since last november, I have met few people and as your friends, they are coming back home ..

I like arts, going to the pubs and having a good fun in general.
Cheers :)

Hi all! I live in Dublin few years now but to be honest it is very hard to find the right friends:). I'm keep trying withouth any luck:(. Wish you all good luck. ;)

[Moderated]

Hi, my name is Theresia. I am living in Leixlip since 5 months. I am Dutch.Looking for new friends too.

Hi all,

would you like to meet for a drink on Saturday or Sunday afternoon?
If some people are interested that could be nice?

Cheers
Sylviane

It is a nice idea. I am not sure yet if I can on Saturday or Sundayafternoon but I keep it in mind :-)

No worries its just a suggestion we can do it another time but I least we won't wait for 1 month before someone asks :)

Sylviane

Hi all
I am Joey Im from Washington State in America
I have lived in Dublin just over a year.
The transition has been very hard, I am looking to go back to the states for PT work but idk if ireland will allow it.
Say hello sometime on FB :D

Is the life in the States better then in Ireland?

Maybe we can meet each other from this topic in a pub in April like  Enaivlys suggested?

Hi it's Stan,i am from France i have been living Dublin since 5 months for my job and i'd like to meet new people,my english is quite medium,but feel free to contact me.:cool:

Stan

Hey just wondering if any of you did meet up in dublin recently?

I am moving to Dublin in May and was very interested in a meet up to get to know some people.

Im moving from London and up for a drink on Saturday 11th of May somewhere in Dublin!??

Hi there,

I don't think anyone et recently via this post...
I should be there on 11/05 and up for a drink of course :)

Maybe someone else would like to join us then?

Sylviane

Great :D Lets hope more people join now!

je suis dans le même état d'esprit : apprendre l'anglais avec des irlandais.

Yes, Saturday 11 May is perfect. I will be there too. Which pub in Dublin?

Great to have you with us! It will be my first day in ireland so ill need the full address.  Have you got any suggestions?

Hi there,

It's just an advice, feel free to follow it... or not LoL :P

I wouldn't recommend town even if it sounds easier for everyone.

One simple reason: Too noisy, too packed so it will be a pain to discuss each other :-P

Better go to quiet pub in local areas ^^

Kind Regards,

Portgas D. Ace
(R.)