Coffee tym????

Dear all
         We  have decided to meet this tuesday 12th February at the Vashi - Inorbit Mall at 8:30 pm. Mr.Pablo has agreed to meet along with his spanish friends.I appeal to spanish and south american expats and also other fellow bloggers to join us this tuesday evening get together.

Regards,
Rahul.

Dear Bombay rahul.
Thanks for the intiative to arrange the meeting of fellow bloggers who are either spanish speaking expats and Indian students of Spanish.
May I bring to your notice that you have not mentioned the place to meet.I understand that it is inorbit mall at Vashi.Would suggest that you announce the exact place in Inorbit  mall so that it is easy to assemble and identify the group.
Best wishes,
Art

Dear All,
       Arthand has suggested to mention a place to assemble before proceeding to Inorbit mall. I think the  verandah of the vodafone shop in BSEL park building which is  just opposite to the Vashi station is a good place to assemble.I pray that many people show up on tuesday.

Regards,
Rahul

wassp peoples....anyone around Starbucks/Leopold area today? wanna catch up....too hot to be outdoors

Bombay Rahul & Pablo,
Thank you for organising the Cereveza(and culture) meet with Spanish Speaking Expats in Navi Mumbai.It was great evening spent and hope that there is another such meet with more Native Hispanic speakers(Expats) and some learning Spanish students.I can join if it is on the 23rd.
Best wishes,
Art

Hi...does this group have regular meetups?

Dear sandstorm,

Rahul Bombay has located a place immediately next to the Kurla railway station in the west.It is the meeting place for any expat, foreigners interested in Indian languages or an Indian studying foreign language or thoseinterested in language studies and cultural exchange.

The timings ought to be same every time once every week all through the year (say 2 hours every Saturday) but that needs to be decided by those who regularly meet there.

It is planned that Indian students of foreign languages esp.Spanish,French,Italian,German,Nordic languages etc.would meet expats desirous of learning Marathi,Hindi,Foreign students of say developement studies,volunteers and even tourists.

There shall be no fees.A small amount of money has to be given to the Mahila Mandal school (which is doing a great job in education for girl children from Kurla)towards the class/meeting room availability will be taken care of by the group.

Everyone is welcome.Please note that this Saturday the 18th May,the meeting is at 6.30p.m.

The address is :
Mahila Mandal School
Behind the Kurla West Police station,
Next to Kurla Railway Station(West)

In case of difficulty or for confirmation Rahul bombay can be reached on phone.

Those desirous of attending the informal meet may post confirming participation on the blog itself and or pm to Rahul Bombay.

Best wishes,
Art

Thanks for the prompt response Arthand!