Coffee tym????

Hey ppl interested in catching up ovr a warm mug of coffee or a suppper chilled bottle of beer... In mumbai :)

I'm a coffee/beer drinker! I live off Carter Road so not far from cafe coffee day or a bar!

Cool lets pick up one of the weekends... . M totally in!!

Hey!

Im also new in Mumbai. Would love to meet for coffee or beer, this weekend maybe?

Caroline.

Good thing i prefer beer over coffee.....  :) do u knoe how to get to bandra...

Coffee or beer both works for me,,,,,moreover i m back in town..., count me in guys,,,, BTW la patio a roof top is a wise choice!!!!!!

Once i get back, ill get involved!!

Iv not been to Bandra yet, but Im sure I could find the way!

Cool guys.... M sorry but m outta town dis weekend.. But if u wanna make this next weekend m absolutely in.... N sud la patio sound good...

Lets make it happen guys....next weekend is also fine.....bbydoll, any suggestion will be welcome....i mean....it can be a roof top, pool side, or a night club....caroline....dn worry. I m on ur way...will help u reach bandra....

http://carolynthomas.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/greenwashing-cartoon.jpg?w=300&h=297

Hey peepz so next saturday plz lemme knoe whats da plan.... Sud charxmain n caroline...

Count me in

Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,So the responses are seeping through...:),,,,thats nice,,,,,,i will inbox u guys my no. and lets have a blast.....

This seems viral.I wish you a great time out .Hope you will tell the memeber about your experience.Incidentally would like to know if thare are any spanish speakers there
Art

Yes ofcourse :) so we meet saturday 2nd of feb at bandra... Sharxmaine let me know where.. Hopefully steve would be back by den.... D_$ keep urself free... Caroline m still waiting for a confirmation from you.... Sub will message u location on whats app

All set,,, sounds cool

Sounds great! thanks sud, you can lead the way.

I hope every1s kept demselves free 4 dis weekend... :)

That place is practically in South Nepal. Whilst I'm trying to explore other parts of Mumbai, I tend to get a nose bleed when I go north of the sealink. I'm a maybe at this stage. I would be more enthusiastic about a gathering in South Mumbai.

i'm still wondering about the location.....sum1 help me.....:)

Go to J.W. Marriott near Juhu, excellent place! A lot of other places to hang around Colaba as well. The famous leopold!

Dont worry sud da plan is set.... Vll call u on friday.. Ill whats app u...

Okayz...bbydoll.....will wait for ur buzzz....:)

arthand wrote:

This seems viral.I wish you a great time out .Hope you will tell the memeber about your experience.Incidentally would like to know if thare are any spanish speakers there
Art

Hello!
Spanish speaker here. Maybe go to drink a beer this saturday in Mumbai, but probably IŽll stay in Navi Mumbai because of the terrible saturdayŽs traffic jam in Mumbai :( .

Dear Senor Pablo,
I found you again after I replied to the post five minutes back.
Well,Nosotros bebemos cervezas.Was that correct?I mean we could meet over Beer in Vashi,chembur or any other place New Mumbai.Will check with  my friends.I am sure we can have more people (speakers of Spanishfrom Ecudor who are known to fellow bloggers) join us for beer.Do indicate the time on Saturday the 2nd. and the location preference.If it is New mumbai,ypu may tell us the restaurant also.

Best wishes,
Art

Could be great to drink beer with you, the people of the forum, the people from ecuador...IŽm here with a little team from Spain, working togheter in the same project. This weekend finally we will try to go to Mumbai, but weŽll stay here for long time, so we can meet next time with the ecuatorian y tomamos unas cervezas :D
We are in contact

I think we all should meet on saturday over cofee.

Regards,
Rahul

Hi Rahul!
Of course we can meet. But is not necesary to come to Vashi. I usually go to Mumbai with my spanish friends on saturdays because thereŽs not so much fun in Navi Mumbai. If this weekend you make a group to drink a beer this weekend, please call me or send me a whatsapp: []
See u soon!

PS: what happened with the coffe tym the past saturday? cancelled?

I called u whn u were at hardrock but u were out of coverage.... Neways v can catch up dis weekend

Hi Pablo!
         We will meet this saturday at the Gateway of India. We can go to any coffee shop nearby.Its a good  place to hang out!
i am not on whats'up.Please call me on your mobile phone.I called you once on your mobile,but you did not respond.I guess you were busy.

Regards,
Rahul.

Dear all,
        There seems no unanimity regarding the week end meetup.
I think we should all exchange our numbers. Nobody on this blogspot seems a wierdo or a pest kind of person.All of us are decent working proffesionals.

Regards,
Chow.
Rahul Patil.
[Moderated: Avoid posting phone num for safety reasons]

bbydoll wrote:

I called u whn u were at hardrock but u were out of coverage.... Neways v can catch up dis weekend

IŽm sorry. F... mob!!
Hope better coverage this weekend.

@ bombay_rahul and pablo.m avoid posting your mobile numbers

Dear all
         We  have decided to meet this saturday 9th February at the CST station at 7:15 pm. We will than proceed to colaba at any joint to have beer or any other refreshment.I have an Equadorian national with me and two other friends.Mr.Pablo has agreed to meet along with his spanish friends. I appeal to spanish and south american expats to join us  whole-heartedly in this  saturday evening get together for fun and exchange of ideas,culture and much more.

Regards,
Rahul.

Hello Pablo,
              My moible has got damaged. I have an alternate no. but we are not allowed to exchange mobile no.s. kindly provide me your e-mail id. So that i can mail you my alternate number.

regards,
Rahul

Hola Rahul Pablo and Patricio,
It is great to finally have a starting point and the first meet between Spanish speakers and Indians keenly interested in Hispanic culture,the language and the tapas and the cerveza.(smiley)

I am definitely joining you guys and girls and we can spend some time over beer and fruit juices.I will be there 20 minutes before the appointedtime of 7.15 p.m.,I will stand near the Axis ATM at the ticket window near platform no. 1 & 2 at C.S.T. I hope we we can have native spanish speakers and those who can speak but
are not from Spain or South America.It is going to be fun.Thank you for the initiative.

I will dust  my books and brush up.

Hola Arthand,
            Muchas Gracias,for responding to my mail.I think Axis bank atm is a nice place as a starting point. It is just opposite to the junction of platform no.1 & 2 of the CST.station.The atm is in the arena of the ticket counter under the gothic structure of the CST station which has great ambience and also ample space for people to wait.

Regards,
Rahul Patil.

Hello Rahul.
This morning I sent you my phone number by mail. Finally weŽll be there at 8PM. We canŽt go earlier, sorry. Hope youŽll read the mail and call me to meet anyway.
See u!

Dear Pablo,
        We shall meet you on Tuesday 12th February at Vashi at 8:30 pm. another fellow blogger Arthand will also like to accompany us.Kindly call your friends and other fellow bloggers so that it will be an interesting evening.

Regards,
Rahul