Anyone wants to watch the world cup ?

Ciao a tutti !
As the title suggests. Get together, have a few pints, and watch and talk some footie.
Anyone game ?

I'd like to, not in Mumbai tho...
maybe in september/october 2014, but by then better watch la liga, premier, or serie a

Unless you support Real or Farcelona, coz in that case we wouldn't get along..

:D  I'm "merengue", that's real madrid fan  :D
Still celebrating "la décima"
:one x10

Enjoyed that semifinal inter vs barcelona couple of years ago
with Mou's inter  ;)

btw... sorry about italy in the world cup: england, italy, spain are out; looks like a world cup in south america is lot harder for european teams (their national competitions are harder too)

You're welcome ! We sent you Carletto just for that. Just keep feeding him Pasta in it's various forms and he will keep winning for you.

SURE... ONLY 3 MORE GAMES TO GO.. SUGGEST A PLACE

Now you've got a new goalkeeper, Diego Lopez just signed for acmilan  :)
on tuesday RMadrid-Sevilla, supercup final
btw... i'll be in mumbai in september or october, for 3 weeks i think.

Yeah just saw him arrive on Milan Channel. You support Malaga ? Loved what Pellegrini did with them..

Malaga? not really... just real madrid. yep, tho yesterday in the charity shield... wasnt his day actually.
Pasting what vecchi said about Lopez

"Ha una buona presa, spinge con tutti e due le gambe, è ottimo nelle uscite e anche con i piedi. E uno dei migliori che ho allenato nella mia carriera. La sua principale qualità? La reattività. Pur essendo alto un metro e 96 centimetri è molto rapido negli spostamenti". -

Believe me... lopez is much better than casillas. Casillas' career's dead. Keylor navas will be the first goalkeeper in rmadrid this season. Vecchi is righ when he says that lopez is a nice person.

We might meet to see liga when I go to mumbai; any place where they show Liga there?

Diego Lopez had a nice start :)
Much better than Casillas

hey rossonero, u still there?
i might go to mumbai in 3 or 4 weeks... know some place to watch la liga?
or else, a place where expats meet... a kind of meeting point for europeans,
spanish speakers, english, etc.
btw carleto is doing a great job, when he joined rmadrid i thought it'd be very
hard for him to manage the team after Mourinhos era.