Re villas to buy

HELLO THERE ALICANTE FORUM... CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
I AM CONSIDERING BUYING A SMALL VILLA WITH POOL WITHIN REACH OF ALICANTE AND COAST.. I WONDER IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE ON THIS MATTER? I HAVE HEARD OF THE GRAN ALICANTE DEVELOPMENT NEAR ALICANTE YET IT SEEM TO BE MORE OF A SELF CONTAINED ESTATE OF PROPERTIES .. WITH A BUS ROUTE INTO ALICANTE.
WHICH AREA OF ALICANTE TOWN IS THE BEST OPTION TO LOOK AT VILLAS? jULIANNE

Hi Julianne.

Hope the forum will help you out.
Could you please avoid posting in caps lock though? ;)

Thanks
Armand

Hello everyone.. I wish to ask you all out there in alicante if anyone has advice regarding buying a villa in the city near the beach of alicante.. Are there any villas within walk of the coastline of the city of alicante? or are they built miles inland? can you help? I have been to the area and to be honest do not wish to simply rely on estate agents opinions. that is why I am asking the community on here for honest advice.. Julianne

Hello, in town there are no villas, only (mainly) appartments, you should seek in Playa de San Juan o even better Campello. Those places are seaside and well connnected with the tram line to Alicante and Benidorm. Regards.

Hi I think it would be best if you came over for a week and have a look about

Its the best way to see for yourself

Cheers Tony

Check out www.spain-forsale.com

HI Julianne,
If you wish to buy in Gran Alacant or Santa Pola and can give you a  contact telephone of a  Stage Agengy in Santa Pola.They have more than 10 years of experience, very friendly ,  professional and English speakers.
Let,s me know if your are interested

King regards Maria.