Hello! new member just arrived and trying to find my way on here!

Hello!
Am considerering a long stay in Alicante, love the place! and would like to meet up with any ex pats who are living in the centre of town. I am poss arriving in March and would like to rent a small apartment or even share!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Maureen xx

Welcome on Expat-blog Maureen,

I have moved the thread on the Alicante forum. Maybe the Alicante expat network might help you to have some contacts and for appartement, try the Alicante classifieds > accommodation.

Good luck
Christine

Thanks Christine I will take a look at your suggestions!

Best regards

Maureen x

alassiolady wrote:

Hello!
Am considerering a long stay in Alicante, love the place! and would like to meet up with any ex pats who are living in the centre of town. I am poss arriving in March and would like to rent a small apartment or even share!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Maureen xx

Hi Maureen,
I also love aAlicante, I hope to compleat on an apartment in centre of city,  but do not want to live in it unlill january 2011. it is top floor (3rd) overlooking plaza gabriel miro. enterance is from calle de san francisco. 100m2 if your interesred let me know.
As for your choice of city, well its one of the best in the med for the price and weather not to mention everything so close but i think you know that already.
Chio, Ian.

Hello Ian!

Just a quick message to say that I shall be in Alicante from Sunday 4th April til 10th.
If you were in town too it would be good if I could meet up with you and your partner/wife for a coffee and chat about the apartment....

regards

Maureen.