Furniture packages - 2 bed/2 bath condo

Hi,  We are in the process of buying a 2 bed/2 bath condo in Florida (close to Universal) and are currently investigating what furniture packages are available, or where to go to find furnitire which is both functional and reasonable priced - we will be letting out the condo for a period each year.  On the web most appear to be "designer" based companies with no proper price listings.
Can anyone guide us where we should be looking?

Hi Sija!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Good morning Armand,

I do not know about packages, but have you tried craigslist, you can find really nice stuff at a really good price. I bought an executive desk in perfect condition for $50 worth new $5000.

Rodolphe

There is a company in the US called ROOMS TO GO, that sell packages a resonalbe prices( and price is relitive. It is decent furniture, not high end but not junk and the have tons of styles to choose from.

I know of ROOMS TO GO, EL DORADO. They are good. If you buy from them make sure to buy the insurance that states your furniture will be replaced if it breaks. They do it. But the sales person won't tell you, because it will cost the company some money for the replacement. I also know of a friend who went to North Miami, where some companies have their factories, and got her furniture really cheap. First hand. If you don't care about used stuff, try the garage sales. I just read you are British. Make sure to do your research in everything you do in USA. Sales people here only care about making money. So they inform you only good points and whatever is going to make them money. They do not care about you. Do your research. There are lots of websites for that. Government websites give you a lot of info. Good luck on your move! We have great weather, and lots of entertainment.

what about ikea? the have a branch on i4

Recommend to you an online furniture website
melodyhomec.om
hope ca n help you ~~

Are you still looking for a furnished Condo in Florida?
Thanks

anabellasea wrote:

Sales people here only care about making money. So they inform you only good points and whatever is going to make them money. They do not care about you.

I have found that to be pretty much true all over the world.

Rodolphe10 wrote:

Good morning Armand,

I do not know about packages, but have you tried craigslist, you can find really nice stuff at a really good price. I bought an executive desk in perfect condition for $50 worth new $5000.

Rodolphe

Lots of GREAT buys on Craigs because oftentimes estates are being liquidated but the problem is transporting large pieces.  Unless you have a van or access to a pick-up, it can be problematic.

If you want a good price go to American Freight ! it's great I got a sofa from this place, i paid 600$ only good quality and leather !