Cheapest camping place in stavanger or somewhere near

hallo everybody,
I am from Slovenia. In march i want move in Stavanger. Everybody know where is the cheapest camping place in Stavanger or somewhere near? I want live in camping car because i thing is more cheap like i rent appartment.
I have also one more question, how is about job? is eazy to get some job in some hotel or working in camping place? what ever just get one job.
thank you everybody

Hi klaudijatitan!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hello,

As you may read in the forum finding job is not easy here when you don't speak Norwegian. It is best to have some contacts in advance, maybe with some other Slovak in the Stavanger area. In Norway you don't have to be at a camping to live if you have a camping car, although it can more practical for you.

hallo,
why i cant live in camping car? i live in tana bru in finmark in camping car in one camping place and work during the summer.
in stavanger they have diffrend rules?
and do you now how much is the cheapest room?
lp

I think AuNordDuMonde meant that you don't have to be in a camping place to camp. Obviously it would be more convenient though.

Do one thing, go to this website for accommodation in Norway :

http://www.finn.no/finn/realestate/lett … eaId=20196

This is a direct link to shared accommodation in Stavanger (it is from finn.no)

I see the price is 6000 NOK kroner a month, and a couple of very small rooms in apartments for 4900 kroner, but remember as shared you have access to a wider area such as livingroom and kitchen. Do not go for basement apartment (Kjellerrum) as it will be too cold. Loft apartments are ok.

On the same site, www.finn.no you can click at "Jobb" and search for jobs in Norway.

klaudijatitan wrote:

hallo everybody,
I am from Slovenia. In march i want move in Stavanger. Everybody know where is the cheapest camping place in Stavanger or somewhere near? I want live in camping car because i thing is more cheap like i rent appartment.
I have also one more question, how is about job? is eazy to get some job in some hotel or working in camping place? what ever just get one job.
thank you everybody